Baby BMW Forum banner

Auto Finesse detailing products

11K views 34 replies 20 participants last post by  DurhamLad1973 
#1 ·
(I have no affiliation with these products)

I've used a lot of different cleaning products over the years. Started with auto glym, thought I'd found my ideal with mequiars, but of more recent times, I've started using Auto Finesse. I thought I'd write something because it doesn't seem to get talked about much.

Their products are really good. I've recently used the spirit wax and pre wax cleanser on my car and the difference is amazing. Another product or theirs I can recommend is iron out. Espscially if you have a 135. It literally dissolves brake dust and turns it red, then you just wash it off.

#27 ·
moulin12 said:
Rustynut said:
I am a fan of AF and there snow foam is very good as long as you get it rite i have just got the brit one too but it can get very thick and does not work as well but with a lot of detailing and keeping the car clean it is all in the prep and snow foam can sometimes give you a touch less wash
Yeah, the jury's still out for me on magifoam as well: sticky and creamy but not sure it does the job. I had been using a mix of AF Avalanche and Q2M and may go back to that.
I have never used magi foam so can not comment on it to be honest

#31 ·
I have used AF products but as others have said I do think it takes some experimenting with different stuff to find the best performing products for your money, and you will find that not one brand is good at everything. I particularly like AF Finale detailing spray but wasn't really impressed with their Imperial spray on wheel cleaner. I used Mint Rims this afternoon to seal my wheels. It went on easy and smells really good! Time will tell how well it protects my wheels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.