Baby BMW Forum banner

Online Retailer - Cleaning Products

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  simonparky 
#1 ·
Hi,

On my previous cars I've usually just gone to the local polish hand car wash but that wont quite cut it on the new car. I want to be able to wash it myself using my own products. I've bought myself a Karcher K4 Power washer but that is it.

I need the following:-
Buckets with grit guards
Wool Mitts
Microfibre drying towels
Brushes
Citrus Pre-Wash
Snow Foam
Shampoo

I know there's more products I'll need but this will be a good start to the collection.

I'm after on online retailer which has a good choice of products at competitive prices. I know eBay is good but I don't really want 6 separate deliveries coming all in the same week. Can anyone point me in the right direction with some recommendations please.

#2 ·
Everyone will have their favourtie retailer so this thread could end up with 50+ suggestions.

However I've used and in the last 12 months. If you sign up to the DW forum you'll find loads of discount codes for online retailers too.

I'm fortunate that a local detailing shop has opened up down the road so I can drive there and back in 5 minutes these days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.