Baby BMW Forum banner

Sonax cleaning products ?

8K views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  rjwojcik 
#1 ·
Reading here about all your recommendations for cleaning products, but here in Greece don't seem to see any of them as listed ! I do however see a wide range of what seems to be similar products, but under the brand name 'Sonax' Anyone with a good detailing background heard of this make & know if it's a decent alternative ? Listed as German manufacture.
Thanks,
John

#2 ·
Sonax are very much in the UK - and make very good products too. Two particular gems is the Polymer Netshield Sealant and the Brilliant Shine Detailer. Not used much more of their range but I don't think you would be unhappy with them.

Its worth noting that most of BMW's own brand range is made by Sonax for them :cool2:

#4 ·
Blackroc said:
Sonax are very much in the UK - and make very good products too. Two particular gems is the Polymer Netshield Sealant and the Brilliant Shine Detailer. Not used much more of their range but I don't think you would be unhappy with them.

Its worth noting that most of BMW's own brand range is made by Sonax for them :cool2:
What Blackroc said, Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer (often named BSD) is fantastic, one of the best 'quick detailer' products on the market, been using after every wash for years. Takes ten minutes to apply a single coat to the full car and gives tight water beading for 2-3 months after!

#11 ·
Thank you very much Tomo!

Ordered Sonax replenishment :)

#17 ·
Mine should have been here yesterday. It no one was going to be home so changed it today. Dad went out for an hour and missed them! Tommorrow I'll try again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#19 ·
I bought 20L of screenwash when they had 30% off and it came to about £11! arrived next day via DHL and was sealed individually in two separate boxes. The courier cost must have been around £7!

#25 ·
Just a little thread bump. The Detailer is bloody awesome and seriously cheap too! ECP have a 32% off this weekend, so it brings a bottle down to £7.13!!
Octavius said:
Just in case you need a top up ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.