Baby BMW Forum banner

Auto finesse discounts

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Peter.V 
#1 ·
Auto finesse just sent me an email stating its currently 20% off all products for a halloween! And free shipping on order over £40, use either code "TRICK" or code "TREAT" at the checkout

#5 ·
They posted last night on FB they only had 50 bottles left, so the code may have expired?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 ·
Charlesm135i said:
Yeah my brother just tried to place an order and its not working, must have expired
Tommo said:
They posted last night on FB they only had 50 bottles left, so the code may have expired?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I understand, but the code should work for the 20% off at least, shouldn't it?

#8 ·
I would have thought so!

**edit** were you spending more than £50?

Save 20% off all products in store and get a free 500ml bottle of our new special edition Phenomenon paint sealant when you spend over £50 on the official Auto Finesse store this Halloween.

To claim simply use the discount code: TRICK or the code: TREAT at the checkout.

Offer ends Midnight Monday October 31st

Online orders only. Free product and air freshener available whilst stocks last.

#9 ·
Tommo said:
I would have thought so!

**edit** were you spending more than £50?

Save 20% off all products in store and get a free 500ml bottle of our new special edition Phenomenon paint sealant when you spend over £50 on the official Auto Finesse store this Halloween.

To claim simply use the discount code: TRICK or the code: TREAT at the checkout.

Offer ends Midnight Monday October 31st

Online orders only. Free product and air freshener available whilst stocks last.
Was going to... Probably wait till tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.