Baby BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New BabyBMW Stickers

34K views 167 replies 56 participants last post by  babybmwadmin 
#1 ·
So i've spoken briefly with babybmwadmin and he's given me the nod to offer you lucky guys and gals new stickers!

I'll look into costings and provide prices (including postage) for 1 or 2 stickers shortly. In the meantime, here's my proposed design...

Let me know your thoughts, and if you're interested in some, put your name down.

Thanks.

See less See more
#2 ·
That's a nice subtle design, very smart! What sizes are you thinking of?

Would be good to offer both internal and external applications too, looks so much better on the inside of the window.

#3 ·
Thanks, Jimbo. I've tried to keep the design clean with the OEM colours providing a subtle nod to BMW.

I was thinking along the same lines as yourself with regards to offering a choice of internal window application, or external application.

Size wise, nothing to big. Possibly 100mm x 11mm, 125mm x 13.5mm at the biggest?

#4 ·
DC11 said:
Size wise, nothing to big. Possibly 100mm x 11mm, 125mm x 13.5mm at the biggest?
They'll definitely need to be bigger than that I reckon.

I would suggest something along the lines of 200 x 25mm otherwise you aren't going to notice it unless standing up close :)

#5 ·
I'll have two at 200 X 25mm mate please

#8 ·
Colours won't work on glass though will they?
Cracking design though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#22 ·
Sorry if I offend the OP or Brandon Clifford who's made these for Santa Pod but I think
1) it looks too aggressive in capital letters.
2) you can't see the .net properly.
3) it's not the same as the web site logo.

I like this -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#24 ·
The design on page 1 is excellent - very modern looking & rather cool! Superior to the webpage logo if I'm honest! :cool2:

I'd take a sticker for my E91 Touring! :lol2:

#25 ·
I like the caps version, what prices are we talking for the stickers? (Id like the smaller ones I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.