Baby BMW Forum banner

F series Steering wheel swap

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  vtwin_man 
#1 ·
Bit of a long shot, but has anybody swapped out their heated msport steering wheel for a race or mperformance wheel?
I need the steering wheel controller from a heated steering wheel. The part number is 61317849393 and it is the same part if you have heat plus vibration but not vibration only.
It lives in the edge of the steering wheel back piece and is a small curved unit with wiring attached.
Thanks...

#2 ·
No feedback on this, so to tie it up...

Got a price from Cotswold at £198 delivered for the module. eBay all around the £200 mark, so I hit t'internet and came across Ekris BMW in the Netherlands. They could do it at £176 plus a fiver for delivery. Took a punt and ordered one on Tuesday. Arrived today, Friday. Superb prices and service and trackable from start to finish. Highly recommended.

Not undermining our forum sponsor. I've used Cotswold many times before and received great prices and service, but it's always worth shopping around to save almost £20.

And yes, I'm a tightarse! 😎

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.