Baby BMW Forum banner

Rubber Mats

5K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Octavius 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

I have the velour mats fitted to my M135i. Is there any particular supplier who can provide me with rubber mats? They don't have to be BMW but ideally I'd like them to be fitted for the car.

Thanks,
Fazi

#2 ·
I bought some a few years ago for a 1 series from carmats.co.uk, which were not bad quality and fitted for the car. For my 235 I bought the BMW rubber mats (fronts only) which are about £50 a pair so not the cheapest, but definitely better quality than the non-OEM ones I had before. There are quite a few websites that sell fitted generic mats, although my guess is a lot of them are from the same manufacturers.

#6 ·
I looked into getting Weathertech ones but once I look at the state of mine after using them in winter (when I change them over) I thought whats the point if they will be covered in $h1t and still look crap :lol2:

Maybe different if you are more OCD and wiping them down frequently during winter days

#7 ·
I have just bough some Nicoman mats for my m240i and they are absolutely brilliant, by far the best I have ever owned. They are a spaghetti weave PVC, they look and feel just as good as carpet mats but they just eat the muck and crap and it hardly shows. Mine have been in the car a month, I haven't cleaned them and they still look the same as when I put them in. My carpet mats looked dirty after only a few days and was fed up of cleaning them. Best thing with the Nicoman mats, you can hose or jet wash them clean and let them dry. Can't recommend them enough, I bought them for winter use but they look as good as the carpets mats so I'm leaving them in through summer as well.

#9 ·
#11 ·
I second the BMW mats. Had a set bought by the wife 2 years ago as my m140 only came with front mats from the dealer, and not looked back. For a daily car and the relative crapness of the standard mats I keep in throughout the year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.