7K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  cotswoldbmwmini 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Just ordered some. £68 delivered.

How long can he go :D

#11 ·
cotswoldbmwmini said:
Hi Guys,

Just want to point out that we do these for £65.00 including vat and delivery for forum members.......... :wink:

Give me a call on 01452872666 to order :D
How much for pre-LCI? I appreciate this is an ancient post...

Also can I get a quote on the pre-LCI grilles for Sport models as well (instead of M performance) as mine are the SE grilles which have more slats?

#12 ·
Steven1077 said:
cotswoldbmwmini said:
Hi Guys,

Just want to point out that we do these for £65.00 including vat and delivery for forum members.......... :wink:

Are these still £65?
Hi,

The price for the LCI gloss black grills would now be £75 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - 32778

Payment Options:

For orders under £500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via Paypal (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can take Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

For orders over £500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal - partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer - Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

#13 ·
fez_7 said:
cotswoldbmwmini said:
Hi Guys,

Also can I get a quote on the pre-LCI grilles for Sport models as well (instead of M performance) as mine are the SE grilles which have more slats?
Hi,

If I can get your REG or chassis I can look into the above for you.

Kind Regards

#14 ·
cotswoldbmwmini said:
Steven1077 said:
cotswoldbmwmini said:
Hi Guys,

Are these still £65?
Hi,

The price for the LCI gloss black grills would now be £75 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

YOUR CUSTOMER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - 32778

Payment Options:

For orders under £500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via Paypal (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can take Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

For orders over £500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer - Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.
Many thanks, I've ordered these :)

#15 ·
cotswoldbmwmini said:
fez_7 said:
cotswoldbmwmini said:
Hi Guys,

Hi,

Kind Regards
Hi the last 7 digits of my vin are J431097.

Just to clarify, I am after a quote for the Sport grilles (as these have less slats than mine even though they still has the chrome surround), as well as a quote for the M performance grilles (as these are all black and have less slats than mine).

Thanks in advance.

#16 ·
fez_7 said:
cotswoldbmwmini said:
fez_7 said:

Hi,

Kind Regards
Hi the last 7 digits of my vin are J431097.

Just to clarify, I am after a quote for the Sport grilles (as these have less slats than mine even though they still has the chrome surround), as well as a quote for the M performance grilles (as these are all black and have less slats than mine).

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

The price for the gloss black grills would be £90 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

I'm afraid I cannot advise if the M-Sport Grills will fit your car as you would need an M Sport bumper for this.

YOUR CUSTOMER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - 33020

Payment Options:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.