Baby BMW Forum banner

Project Panda M140

13K views 53 replies 14 participants last post by  RoyBoy777 
#1 ·
Hello chaps. Been a while since I've posted much on here. Picked up my brand new M140i shadow edition on Friday. Just thought I'd upload a few pics and keep it up to date with the mods I carry out.

My previous BMWs

Now my new one

Can't wait for it to be ran in and see how it compares to my old M135 it's certainly quieter since that was decayed haha. Don't think I will be going to same route with this. But maybe a Remus cat back 🤔

See less See more
#8 ·
Booked in for "motech stance" next Friday. Can't wait. Whilst I'm there I'm getting a Maxton front splitter fitted and picking up a carbon speed spoiler :) update will be here by the weekend

#10 ·
Weve33 said:
Awesome car! Picked mine up couple of weeks ago.

Going to Motech tomorrow for the "stance" Maxton front splitter and Remus catback. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm in 17/8 can't wait for same apart from the exhaust. I'm picking up a spoiler whilst I'm there but fitting myself. Wish I could afford a exhaust haha. Mega money

#12 ·
Been down to motech today. Had the infamous motech stance fitted. Whilst I was there I had a Maxton front splitter fitted. Also picked up a carbon speed spoiler which I've fitted and it's currently sat in the garage setting. Pictures to follow of that

The car now feels so much tighter and sharper can't wait to give It some to see the difference.

#18 ·
So my old man just purchased a X1 and I told him he needed m sport grilles so he purchased them. Rings me to say he's coming to show me them. Then he turns up with matching plates to me haha. They look awesome next to each other

#22 ·
Really boring question, but how you finding the cleaning.

I'm 99% sure I'm picking up a 2013 version with similar set up (white / gloss black alloys). The alloys a pain to keep looking good or not too bad?

Also, you guys done any of that ceramic protection stuff? Any good?

#23 ·
theog said:

I'm 99% sure I'm picking up a 2013 version with similar set up (white / gloss black alloys). The alloys a pain to keep looking good or not too bad?

In this weather cleaning is pointless haha I literally cleaned it drove for a hour it was ditched again. But in summer it's so worth it

#24 ·
TAS said:
theog said:

In this weather cleaning is pointless haha I literally cleaned it drove for a hour it was ditched again. But in summer it's so worth it
I'm finding mind doesn't look too bad with a bit of dirt actually.

Just the back kicks up quite a bit of turbulence so looks a bit skank at the back.

I think when I got it, it came with some wax or some treatment of some kind as it was almost perfect for a good two weeks. Couldn't believe it! So far, oddly probably the best looking car with a bit of dirt on it so far that I have owned.

#25 ·
A fair few updates since my last post

So here goes

I had my windscreen LEGALLY tinted this is a great product and looks insane in person

Whilst I was getting this done my buddy wrapped my rear badge in gloss black

Then came the biggest change to date.......

Bring on the noise a BCS powervalve rev3 cat back exhaust with black tail pipes

Thanks for looking once again if you have Instagram give me a follow @M140Tom. Plenty of pictures on there.

#26 ·
What's the Window tint? Looks great [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.