Black m240i m performance

Post pictures of your new baby in here. Please read the rules first though or your picture will be badly photo-chopped!!!!

Moderators: Rich196, babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster

dominickelly
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:54 am

Black m240i m performance

Post by dominickelly » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:59 am

Here's my black m240i with m performance kidney grills, side blades, carbon spoiler, front splitter, rear diffuser, 19" 405m wheels and MPE:

Image

Image

Full set of images are on Flickr

Stock:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130234331 ... 4083828996

After m performance parts:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130234331 ... 3072032370
Last edited by dominickelly on Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alpine White 1M

User avatar
marco_polo
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 50790
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:40 am
Location: Omnipresent Post Whore

Re: Black m240i m performance

Post by marco_polo » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:19 am

Very nice! 8) I love the way black cars look but I'm too lazy to own one myself!
Silver F21 M135i - ManBox - HK - Adaptive + Eibach Pro's - BBS CH-R's - BMWP Drexler LSD - TMC Piggyback - M4 LCA's - aFe Dry Filter

Please help the Mod's by using the report [ ! ] button where appropriate

dominickelly
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:54 am

Re: Black m240i m performance

Post by dominickelly » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:21 am

marco_polo wrote:Very nice! 8) I love the way black cars look but I'm too lazy to own one myself!
Cheers matey. First black car I've owned, but invested in a Karcher and snow foam lance. Hoping I'll find the motivation to use it regularly!
Alpine White 1M

User avatar
sonnyx
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:02 am
Location: Car in front

Re: Black m240i m performance

Post by sonnyx » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:52 pm

Lovely car, black is stunning and having owned a few enjoy cleaning the car.
Hope you never optioned the headlight washers :) They are the worst for clean black car btw
Range Rover Vogue v8 17 Matt black 22" wheels
Red Alfa

jgalea324
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 1641
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: Malta

Re: Black m240i m performance

Post by jgalea324 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:05 pm

dominickelly wrote:Here's my black m240i with m performance kidney grills, side blades, carbon spoiler, front splitter, rear diffuser, 19" 405m wheels and MPE:

Image

Image

Full set of images are on Flickr

Stock:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130234331 ... 4083828996

After m performance parts:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130234331 ... 3072032370
Looks fantastic! The only thing I would do is remove those silly "M"s on the sides... they're probably factory fitted but they do spoil an otherwise immense-looking car.
2010 E87 123d Msport - BMWP Body Kit, Front E9x M3 LCAs, Powerflex rear inserts, E81 chassis brace, Brembo brakes, 280 bhp/480nm torque (BMWP IC/DPF Delete) - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=70528


Image

dominickelly
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:54 am

Re: Black m240i m performance

Post by dominickelly » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:16 pm

sonnyx wrote:Lovely car, black is stunning and having owned a few enjoy cleaning the car.
Hope you never optioned the headlight washers :) They are the worst for clean black car btw
Yeah so far kidded myself that I have the will power to clean it regularly... We shall see!
Alpine White 1M

dominickelly
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:54 am

Re: Black m240i m performance

Post by dominickelly » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:17 pm

jgalea324 wrote:
dominickelly wrote:Here's my black m240i with m performance kidney grills, side blades, carbon spoiler, front splitter, rear diffuser, 19" 405m wheels and MPE:

Image

Image

Full set of images are on Flickr

Stock:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130234331 ... 4083828996

After m performance parts:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130234331 ... 3072032370
Looks fantastic! The only thing I would do is remove those silly "M"s on the sides... they're probably factory fitted but they do spoil an otherwise immense-looking car.
Thinks so? I quite like being an M badge w&nker! Now you've said it though I kind of know what you mean. Easy job to get rid?
]
Alpine White 1M

User avatar
sonnyx
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:02 am
Location: Car in front

Re: Black m240i m performance

Post by sonnyx » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:48 pm

Yes just heat them with hair dryer or on a hot day use dental floss.

Range Rover Vogue v8 17 Matt black 22" wheels
Red Alfa

User avatar
Twenny
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 10279
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: South East Kent

Re: Black m240i m performance

Post by Twenny » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:13 pm

Wow that's simply stunning Dominic, that's hands down the best 2 series I've seen by miles and miles.

Lose the side M's and maybe some spacers to bring the 405's more flush to the arches and you have the perfect 2 series (apart from Josephers black M2)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2010 125i E82 Coupe M Sport Black
P-Torqued 266bhp-BMWP exhaust+intake+skirts+gear knob+grilles---Rieger diffuser-Darklines-retrofit cruise control-130i front discs-VMR v710-Eibach ARB
My build thread - http://www.babybmw.net/viewtopic.php?t=60951

dominickelly
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:54 am

Re: Black m240i m performance

Post by dominickelly » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:51 pm

sonnyx wrote:Yes just heat them with hair dryer or on a hot day use dental floss.

Oh cool... might just give that a bash.
Alpine White 1M

dominickelly
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:54 am

Re: Black m240i m performance

Post by dominickelly » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:57 pm

Twenny wrote:Wow that's simply stunning Dominic, that's hands down the best 2 series I've seen by miles and miles.

Lose the side M's and maybe some spacers to bring the 405's more flush to the arches and you have the perfect 2 series (apart from Josephers black M2)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks mate, appreciate the comment. Truth be told, I still do lust after an M2 (and an m3 and an m4!), but I can't justify the extra cost. I might look into spacers at some point, good shout.
Alpine White 1M

User avatar
Twenny
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 10279
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: South East Kent

Re: Black m240i m performance

Post by Twenny » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:26 pm

Black M2 would be my perfect car but damn yours comes very close Dom.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2010 125i E82 Coupe M Sport Black
P-Torqued 266bhp-BMWP exhaust+intake+skirts+gear knob+grilles---Rieger diffuser-Darklines-retrofit cruise control-130i front discs-VMR v710-Eibach ARB
My build thread - http://www.babybmw.net/viewtopic.php?t=60951

User avatar
Semerka
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2536
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:22 pm
Location: Under Red5 in Surrey

Black m240i m performance

Post by Semerka » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:29 pm

That is very nice indeed, congratulations OP! 8)
Now:: 2016 Macan Turbo
Gone: 2016 Macan S Diesel; 2011 N55 135i coupe; 2009 123d M sport Coupe

dominickelly
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:54 am

Re: Black m240i m performance

Post by dominickelly » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:42 pm

Twenny wrote:Black M2 would be my perfect car but damn yours comes very close Dom.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe one day when the discounts start eh! Thanks again dude!
Alpine White 1M

dominickelly
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:54 am

Re: Black m240i m performance

Post by dominickelly » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:43 pm

Semerka wrote:That is very nice indeed, congratulations OP! 8)
Thanks bud!
Alpine White 1M

Post Reply

Return to “Members Cars”