Plug and play drop in wireless charger.

All other aftermarket mods

Moderators: marco_polo, babybmwadmin, Lambster, Rich196, Producethis

RyanC-F20

Re: Plug and play drop in wireless charger.

Post by RyanC-F20 »

That’s actually the part we’ve been waiting on, we’re hoping to be able to split off so that the USB is still useable/accessible. I’ll get back to you in the next couple of days with a price if you e-mail me.

ryanc170890@outlook.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barneyrubble
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Post by barneyrubble »

so - does this fit an m2 as well? I assume it's like the M240i
Black Sapphire Metallic M2 LCI

RyanC-F20

Post by RyanC-F20 »

barneyrubble wrote:so - does this fit an m2 as well? I assume it's like the M240i
I would assume so pal but if e-mail me some pictures of the armrest i can have a look or I’ve even got a test piece we used for sizing I could send out to you too try?

RyanC-F20

Post by RyanC-F20 »

Will have 2 final products ready next week, photos are going to be uploaded over the next couple of days but the samples are looking very good. They will be £40 and these 2 will be first come first serve but should be able to get some others in over the Christmas period and if there is enough interest I will bulk buy the parts!

Please email me on ryanc170890@outlook.com also if you just note in here that you’ve emailed me just in case it goes into my junk folder.

SM61MON
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by SM61MON »

RyanC-F20 wrote:Will have 2 final products ready next week, photos are going to be uploaded over the next couple of days but the samples are looking very good. They will be £40 and these 2 will be first come first serve but should be able to get some others in over the Christmas period and if there is enough interest I will bulk buy the parts!

Please email me on ryanc170890@outlook.com also if you just note in here that you’ve emailed me just in case it goes into my junk folder.

Waiting on the pics pal!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Current Vehicle: BMW F21 LCI - 125D Auto 278BHP
Previous Vehicle: BMW F21 Pre-LCI 125D Manual 281BHP

RyanC-F20

Post by RyanC-F20 »

SM61MON wrote:
RyanC-F20 wrote:Will have 2 final products ready next week, photos are going to be uploaded over the next couple of days but the samples are looking very good. They will be £40 and these 2 will be first come first serve but should be able to get some others in over the Christmas period and if there is enough interest I will bulk buy the parts!

Waiting on the pics pal!

No problem mate should have them by Monday.

RyanC-F20

Post by RyanC-F20 »

Sorry it’s taken longer than I wanted but I’ve been a bit busy.

So here we have photos of the final sample, the blue is just a test of a gel coat pad so they won’t all be blue we can offer this in red ImageImageImageImageand black gel coat also and a black foam.

Also the silver bar you see we can offer this in different colours too I won’t list them but it’s just your general colours.

The idea is we will make these too order so the main base units will always be black then you tell us what you want trim wise.

Personally I like the black foam with silver trim (picture below but this is the first working sample so it does look a bit different) as it matches my car interior quite well.

We are also trying out some carbon fibre ideas for the near future a carbon fibre pad and maybe a carbon fibre bar but that is proving a bit difficult so we will have to keep trying.

These are truly plug and play devices and are far neater than I actually imagined they were going to be and I have been using the first sample in my car now for the past 3 months and have had no problems at all.

I have an iPhone X so this is what the unit has been designed around but I also know it fits the Samsung S10 too. We haven’t tried any plus or max models yet, I will double check dimensions and don’t see it being a problem.

Pricing on these is going to be £40 for the standard ones, the carbon ones when done will be more at £60 when available.

We have the parts to make and ship 2 units reasonably soon and more parts are on the way.

If you are interested email me ryanc170890@outlook.com also let me know on here that you’ve messaged in case it goes to my junk folder.

Also these are designed for F2x platforms. If anyone is reading this with a different vehicle drop me a message and we’ll see what we can sort and maybe get you a free unit if you can help us with ensuring fitment.

I think I’ve covered everything but if you have any questions feel free too message me.

SM61MON
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by SM61MON »

RyanC-F20 wrote:Sorry it’s taken longer than I wanted but I’ve been a bit busy.

So here we have photos of the final sample, the blue is just a test of a gel coat pad so they won’t all be blue we can offer this in red ImageImageImageImageand black gel coat also and a black foam.

Also the silver bar you see we can offer this in different colours too I won’t list them but it’s just your general colours.

The idea is we will make these too order so the main base units will always be black then you tell us what you want trim wise.

Personally I like the black foam with silver trim (picture below but this is the first working sample so it does look a bit different) as it matches my car interior quite well.

We are also trying out some carbon fibre ideas for the near future a carbon fibre pad and maybe a carbon fibre bar but that is proving a bit difficult so we will have to keep trying.

These are truly plug and play devices and are far neater than I actually imagined they were going to be and I have been using the first sample in my car now for the past 3 months and have had no problems at all.

I have an iPhone X so this is what the unit has been designed around but I also know it fits the Samsung S10 too. We haven’t tried any plus or max models yet, I will double check dimensions and don’t see it being a problem.

Pricing on these is going to be £40 for the standard ones, the carbon ones when done will be more at £60 when available.

We have the parts to make and ship 2 units reasonably soon and more parts are on the way.

If you are interested email me ryanc170890@outlook.com also let me know on here that you’ve messaged in case it goes to my junk folder.

Also these are designed for F2x platforms. If anyone is reading this with a different vehicle drop me a message and we’ll see what we can sort and maybe get you a free unit if you can help us with ensuring fitment.

I think I’ve covered everything but if you have any questions feel free too message me.

I have an S10 Plus let me know when tested pal!

Current Vehicle: BMW F21 LCI - 125D Auto 278BHP
Previous Vehicle: BMW F21 Pre-LCI 125D Manual 281BHP

Nick_in_Suffolk
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Location: Too close to Ipswich and too far from anywhere else

Post by Nick_in_Suffolk »

email sent
M2 DCT shopping car
1969 Austin Mini 850
E89 Z4 2.0 (my wife's car, hence the engine)

RyanC-F20

Post by RyanC-F20 »

That’s the first one sold, assembled and ready to ship tomorrow. This was actually for an iPhone XR so we had to make it slightly larger.

I have current stock to make and ship one more anytime. Then beyond that will depend on the amount of interest I get.

Any questions please just ask.

ImageImage

Nick_in_Suffolk
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Location: Too close to Ipswich and too far from anywhere else

Post by Nick_in_Suffolk »

Looking forward to receiving this. Thanks
M2 DCT shopping car
1969 Austin Mini 850
E89 Z4 2.0 (my wife's car, hence the engine)

Haldon
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Haldon »

where does the power come from?
F20 116i - stage 1

RyanC-F20

Post by RyanC-F20 »

Haldon wrote:where does the power come from?
The USB Port in the armrest.

Haldon
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Haldon »

RyanC-F20 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:38 am
Haldon wrote:where does the power come from?
The USB Port in the armrest.

Is that usb port not low power though? So the wireless charging won't be able to benefit from fast charging capabilities? Everytime i connect my phone to the armrest i get a message that fast charging is not possible.
F20 116i - stage 1

RyanC-F20

Post by RyanC-F20 »

Honestly couldn’t tell you mate, I’m not claiming fast charge capability with this though. It’s worked rather well for me with the sample I’ve been using this year. My drive home from work is about 15-20minutes and I gain about 10-15% on that journey.

Return to “Aftermarket modifications”