Anyone in Mid Wales?

Post any BMW meetings that are taking place in the UK here. Feel free to link to maps and photos.

Moderators: Lambster, marco_polo, Rich196, babybmwadmin, Producethis, spokey

iladtani
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Anyone in Mid Wales?

Post by iladtani » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:37 pm

I'm in Aberystwyth which is pretty sleepy but i occassionally see the odd m135/m140 around and i'm just wondering if anyone from fairly near is on here and up for the occasional drive out etc.
16' M135i - 3dr Auto

AndyBish135i
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Anyone in Mid Wales?

Post by AndyBish135i » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:45 pm

We’ve done a couple of Wales runs...
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=115897

This year I’ve done S Wales to Snowdonia and back and also a Brecon Beacons trip with mates not on the forum too 8)

Then there’s always the famous Black Mountain Blast that usually runs a couple of times a year :wink:

iladtani
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by iladtani » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:34 pm

That sounds good, I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for anything that comes near my way. Usually stuff seems to start far away and end before it gets to me.

It would be nice just to have someone locally who has an interest in cars and fancies a drive out
16' M135i - 3dr Auto

Jph009

Post by Jph009 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:57 pm

A bit late seeing this post but I'm over in Rhayader/Llandrindod Wells :)

Haven't done any drive outs with other owners here yet but I still arrange and run the annual Mid Wales run for the RX8 Owners club - Mostly since I still live in the area and lots of the folks that come are friends and have been doing it for 10 years even after changing cars!
James
'17 M140i, Estoril Blue

iladtani
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by iladtani » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:07 pm

Jph009 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:57 pm
A bit late seeing this post but I'm over in Rhayader/Llandrindod Wells :)

Haven't done any drive outs with other owners here yet but I still arrange and run the annual Mid Wales run for the RX8 Owners club - Mostly since I still live in the area and lots of the folks that come are friends and have been doing it for 10 years even after changing cars!
Nice to see someone else in the area. My usual long run out is towards Rhayader over the top roads from Devils Bridge past Elan Valley, some really good roads!

Maybe there are a few more of us knocking around..
16' M135i - 3dr Auto

Return to “UK”