Possible South Wales cruise.

Post any BMW meetings that are taking place in the UK here. Feel free to link to maps and photos.

Moderators: Rich196, babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, spokey

Taffy

Possible South Wales cruise.

Post by Taffy » Wed May 02, 2018 11:27 am

Its promised to be a nice weekend so wondered if anyone is interested in a run out this Sunday 6th ? I know its not much notice but the focast looks ok so my thoughts are for a run over to the Beacons. If i can get a few together the meet point would be Sarn Services Bridgend, CF32 9SY for about 8am to go at 8:30. Head for the Bwlch mountain road then over the Rhigos, I will plan a route from there into Brecon area. expect to be out for 6hrs.
It wont be a racy ride but not so slow to be boring where possible! Me and Mrs taffy will be in the car so bring your pals too and the kids. :roll:
Need half doz cars to make it worthwhile so this is a feeler to see if its of interest :?:
Last edited by Taffy on Wed May 02, 2018 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Willz135
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Re: Possible South Wales cruise.

Post by Willz135 » Wed May 02, 2018 11:33 am

Taffy wrote:Its promised to be a nice weekend so wondered if anyone is interested in a run out this Sunday 6th ? I know its not much notice but the focast looks ok so my thoughts are for a run over to the Beacons. If i can get a few together the meet point would be Sarn Services Bridgend, CF32 9SY for about 8am to go at 8:30. Head for the Bwlch mountain road then over the Rhigos, I will plan a route from there into Brecon area. expect to be out for 6hrs.
It wont be a racy ride but not so slow to be boring where possible!
Need half doz cars to make it worthwhile so this is a feeler to see if its of interest :?:
I would have been interested but unfortunately can’t make this weekend Image

Enjoy if it happens though!

Will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2008 N54 135i Carbon Black with BMWP Exhaust, Wheels, Body Kit, Gearstick, Short-Shift, & Pedals

Goon
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Possible South Wales cruise.

Post by Goon » Wed May 02, 2018 4:10 pm

Got something on this sunday too, give us a bit of notice for it and I will plan to be there, cheers.

Taffy

Possible South Wales cruise. (Now Called Off)

Post by Taffy » Thu May 03, 2018 4:09 pm

Well it was a thought, but obviously not enough notice by me and that's not surprising really :!: So If I sort another date out later in the year I shall plan a few months in advance.
Never mind I seen the weather focast was looking good and jumped in. :roll:

Goon
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Possible South Wales cruise. (Now Called Off)

Post by Goon » Sat May 05, 2018 11:24 am

Taffy wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 4:09 pm
Well it was a thought, but obviously not enough notice by me and that's not surprising really :!: So If I sort another date out later in the year I shall plan a few months in advance.
No problem mate always good to have fresh ideas for runs etc, I was hoping to organise one for later down to Aberystwyth and west wales if your interested, perhaps you could help me with putting routes together on the computer etc as I am not very good at that type of thing. Enjoy your weekend and hopefully catch up with you soon.

Taffy

Re: Possible South Wales cruise. (Now Called Off)

Post by Taffy » Sat May 05, 2018 9:04 pm

Goon wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 11:24 am
Taffy wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 4:09 pm
No problem mate always good to have fresh ideas for runs etc, I was hoping to organise one for later down to Aberystwyth and west wales if your interested, perhaps you could help me with putting routes together on the computer etc as I am not very good at that type of thing. Enjoy your weekend and hopefully catch up with you soon.
Yes I'm interested in the run but as for computer planning I usually go to google maps and plot it out on there but that's as far as my experience goes but I can do that for you. Speak soon.

Return to “UK”