Baby BMW Forum banner

Bluewater 2020 - 2nd or 9th August

9K views 47 replies 17 participants last post by  pje16 
#1 ·
Hello beautiful people. I hope everyone is well?

So how do people feel about a nice social distance Sunday chat and burger? Maybe the 2nd or 9th of August?

As per usual 4pm meet up, gives folks time to have their Sunday Lunch and drive over. Then around 5:30 a leisurely stroll down to Five guys and the best burgers you'll ever have (now take away or pre order only)

Top level of 'House of Fraser' car park (labelled IMAX parking), unless it's threatening to rain, when it will be the 1st (middle) floor (directly underneath).

--------------------

N.B. :bustedcop: Drive sensibly please guys, we'll be meeting about 300 yards from a Police Station (the building in the top-left of the first photo). :bustedcop:

I've reset the attending list to see who can attend this time. Be so good to see all you guys again. All are welcome.

The choice of 2nd or 9th basically means whichever one Marco can make. It's not a Bluewater meet without MP. Or Five Guys [emoji1787]

See less See more
#6 ·
Put me down for a maybe. If i am around be good to come along!
Il make my excuses now for the car being dirty, i know twennys new beast will be spotless.

#13 ·
1. Twenny
2. Tommo
4. pje16
5. rubberduckzilla
6. Mark Hurley
7. Jakey boy
8. Freenote2 - Alex (hopefully)
9. Highrevver

#17 ·
Twenny said:
So how about a nice Sunday chat and burger?

Plenty of time to get some decent numbers for this one me thinks.

As per usual 4pm meet up, gives folks time to have their Sunday Lunch and drive over. Then around 5:30 a leisurely stroll down to Five guys and the best burgers you'll ever have.

Top level of 'House of Fraser' car park (labelled IMAX parking), unless it's threatening to rain, when it will be the 1st (middle) floor (directly underneath).

--------------------

N.B. :bustedcop: Drive sensibly please guys, we'll be meeting about 300 yards from a Police Station (the building in the top-left of the first photo). :bustedcop:

I'll contact everyone on the "invite list" too

1. Twenny
2. Tommo
3. marco_polo
4. pje16
5. rubberduckzilla
6. Mark Hurley
7. Jakey boy
8. N54 Liam (hopefully)
9. Webarno
10. Paul CS (hopefully)
11. Joshycat aka M235i (hopeful)
12. Pete125i
13. Freenote2 - Alex (hopefully)
14. Highrevver
15. DinoM2
16.red wizard (quarantine)
17. 130i staffy + 1
Subject to quarantine, I'll be there.

#18 ·
I'm not subject to quarantine at the moment and I'm under 70 (just) but who knows what will be in effect on the day.

Nope, not buying or doing anything different about this bug that's flying around - not bovvered - the world's just gone mad (and so have BMW by making our core 1 series FWD). :)

#21 ·
It might all be over by then, who knows?

I better keep my battery charged up - who knows when I'll next fire the TG one up.

So much fear and mis-information around - keep safe and healthy everybody. :D

#23 ·
Any intention to get this set up for a new date maybe this month?
Edited to add: I can confirm Five Guys is open at BW.

#25 ·
If Twenny see's this maybe he can set up another thread or change the title of this one.

No reason we cant get take away five guys and take it back to the cars.
Next weekend or weekend after could be good.

#26 ·
n54_liam said:
If Twenny see's this maybe he can set up another thread or change the title of this one.

No reason we cant get take away five guys and take it back to the cars.
Next weekend or weekend after could be good.
Heard and noted bro.

Not much notice though to get people to come in two weeks.

Plus being on call and also covering someone else's call out makes it a real pain in the bum at the moment. Only around 2 weeks in 4.

However. Five Guys open is a definite game changer [emoji1787]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.