Baby BMW Forum banner

Wash mitt

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Jiggaman 
#1 ·
Evening, any recommendations please for the best wash mitt to get? The one I bought last year resembles Jack Charlton in a strong breeze so need a new one.

Cheers

#2 ·
the dooka washpad gets rated very highly. Which is what I will be purchasing next. Currently using a carpro merino wool wash mitt (needed one urgently and got this from my detailer). I think it is another great choice as it is easy to handle and has a very thick, soft pile.

#4 ·
1 vote for the Klin washpad or washmitt. Very good products. Iv used a few and found this one to be the best so far.

#9 ·
ChrisGJ said:
gregk286 said:
I use a GYEON - Q2M Smoothie which I love, but the above suggestions are also very good one's
...thanks, got one last night and used it - seems to work pretty well. I kept the knackered old 'Jack Charlton' one too for the sills etc.
Glad that worked for you. Yeah I use an older wash mitt for the sills too.

#10 ·
gregk286 said:
ChrisGJ said:
gregk286 said:
I use a GYEON - Q2M Smoothie which I love, but the above suggestions are also very good one's
...thanks, got one last night and used it - seems to work pretty well. I kept the knackered old 'Jack Charlton' one too for the sills etc.
Glad that worked for you. Yeah I use an older wash mitt for the sills too.
Good choice, I have the Gyeon wash mitt and it is good and lasts better than lambswool.

The rest of their microfibers and drying towels are excellent too. Try their Silk Dryer..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.