- Jet washed
- Hand washed with body prep shampoo
- Clay mitted
- Dryed
- Panel Wiped
- Applied C2V3
- Buffed
- Sat back and admired with a beer
Took about two and a half hours in total, never spent so long cleaning a car in my life!

No idea how I am getting to work on Tuesday... No way I am getting the car dirty by driving it.

For anyone out there like I was a week ago wondering why panel wipe costs pennies in 5 litre tins, and a small fortune in named brand sprays... Go with the decent brands, I bought 500ml for about £15, and must have used about 5% of it tonight. I will be surprised if I outlive the 500ml bottle I bought.

#3 ·
Ian w said:
Good effort in that time TBF! Was the panel wipe really necessary if you've clayed the car before hand?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Well... I am no expert; but I had a green mark on the bonnet that i scrubbed with shampoo, cloth and then clay with no effect. Throught about trying some polish, but too lazy... But it vanished with panel wipe. Just vanished....

#4 ·
McTrucky said:
Ian w said:
Good effort in that time TBF! Was the panel wipe really necessary if you've clayed the car before hand?

Well... I am no expert; but I had a green mark on the bonnet that i scrubbed with shampoo, cloth and then clay with no effect. Throught about trying some polish, but too lazy... But it vanished with panel wipe. Just vanished....
Interesting. I'd have given it a shot myself but I already had to wash, clay, polish, seal and wax the damn thing [emoji1]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.