Baby BMW Forum banner

Detailing Meeting - new date

16K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Johnny Mac 
#1 ·
Hi guys - sorry ive not been on for a while - just solid on the work front and often away.

I think the best date for us o have the meet is 25th August?

It can be at our premesis in liverpool (see pic)

anyone any requests for the day?

I have Zymol Royale now so maybe I can give a demo?

cheers

Matt

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi Matt,

A few birthdays around that time so will need to talk to 'er indoors' very nicely! :rollseyes: but should be OK so count me in! :thumbs:

#5 ·
Hi Matt,

25th is good for me. Hopefully we may even start to see something approaching summer/decent weather!

Regards, Graham.

#9 ·
Hi Matt,

:redface: I will not be able to attend this as 'er indoors' has put her foot down! Its mine and my daughters birthday either side of that weekend so will have to give it a miss as she has plans!!!! :rollseyes:

I will be working in Liverpool on and off so maybe I can arrange something some other time. :idea:

Cheers,

Tony.

#11 ·
hi

well no, not this time as nobody really seemded to want to commit due to distance and pre arranged stuff

I suppose it is peak holiday time after all.

Plus we had a family bereavement this week wich really threw me out - been in cambridge since frriday. :(

So i will have to arrange another in a month or so. Probably best as the weather woill be poor and evryone will benefit from the unit. :cool2:

We had one a month ago for another forum and it worked great so will get something else sorted :wink:

Matt

#13 ·
Sorry to hear your unfortunate news Matt!

I'll sweet talk 'er indoors' to let me out next time!!! :worship1:

Regards,

Tony.

#14 ·
Hi mat I live on the Wirral so I will be up for coming over when ever the new date is and while I'm there give me a price on a overhaul on the car inside and out ... Pm me if you can so I don't miss out

#16 ·
mjr_123d said:
This thread is from way back in 2007… I was only 16 then ;)
Fishing hell I didn't Even bother to check the dates !!! :lol2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.