Baby BMW Forum banner

BBS CH-R Alloys - M135i

2K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  BMWNeil 
#1 ·
Hi

Currently looking at BBS CH-R Alloys for my M135i, when it comes to alloys and tyres, i'm pretty useless when it comes to understanding the meaning of each figure.
I have an almost standard setup (originally alloys) but with 15mm spacers all round. I would ideally like to get rid of the spacers and replace them with the depth of the alloy.
So I believe the standard sizes are 7.5Jx18 ET45 (front) and 8Jx18 ET52 (rear) so in order to remove the spacers does this mean that for the front I would need 8Jx18 ET40 and the rears 9Jx18 ET44?

Thanks for your help!!
Neil

#14 ·
Currently getting them fitted and the garage have said I really shouldn't be having them all the same, they should be staggered, alloy size wise 7.5 & 8 eg
It's OK to have 8J all round though isn't it!?

Thanks
Neil

#16 ·
BMWNeil said:
Currently getting them fitted and the garage have said I really shouldn't be having them all the same, they should be staggered, alloy size wise 7.5 & 8 eg

Thanks
Neil
Loads of people run 8j all round, no problem at all, they chatting crap

#17 ·
GeoffCollins said:
BMWNeil said:

Thanks
Neil
Loads of people run 8j all round, no problem at all, they chatting crap
:thumbs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.