Baby BMW Forum banner

Wheels ordered-at last.

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  AME 
#1 ·
Finally pulled the trigger on a new set of wheels for the 240. Bad news is that stock is low and production run in a few weeks so I gotta wait. Bola B11 18x8" et40 in gloss gunmetal.

#4 ·
Production of this particular style has ended apparently leaving me with no gloss titanium option. So its full steam ahead and go for the bronze colour which I quite fancied in the first place but was unsure not having seen what they are like in the flesh.

#5 ·
Well had them at last but one has a paint chip in it and has to be replaced, tried the bare wheels on to check fitment- rear was good, plenty of brake clearance and the wheel sitting virtually flush to the arch with the car jacked up - front was a bit tight to the strut may need a small spacer when the tyres are on, brakes again no problem. Centre bore is spot on too no adaptors needed. Will be running standard size tyres, picking up a pair of rear MPSS tomorrow for £211, a pretty good price I thought. Bola B11 matt bronze 18x8" Et40 CB 72.6 Even better than expected the bill for the rear tyres was £167.26 all in, very pleased.

#6 ·
Goon said:
Well had them at last but one has a paint chip in it and has to be replaced, tried the bare wheels on to check fitment- rear was good, plenty of brake clearance and the wheel sitting virtually flush to the arch with the car jacked up - front was a bit tight to the strut may need a small spacer when the tyres are on, brakes again no problem. Centre bore is spot on too no adaptors needed. Will be running standard size tyres, picking up a pair of rear MPSS tomorrow for £211, a pretty good price I thought. Bola B11 matt bronze 18x8" Et40 CB 72.6 Even better than expected the bill for the rear tyres was £167.26 all in, very pleased.
They'll look great. Almost OEM. Mine are slightly wider at 18x8.5 ET40. Looks like I'm running spacers but I'm not!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.