Project Bi-Xenon Retrofit - Complete

Fancy some Angel Eyes, want to get rid of that yellow glow, want info on LED's, got a problem with your headlights, get your answers here

Moderators: Rich196, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster

Sonic1506
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Re: Project Bi-Xenon Retrofit - Complete

Post by Sonic1506 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:56 pm

Gaijin wrote:Yea! ahah I've been in touch with these guys but right before we closed a deal, they said they were having some trouble with the manufacturing of these taillights... so I'm waiting on a reply from them... I want to start modding my ride, but everything seems to go wrong... I've tried to find the BMW style 208M rims, for a decent price, but since I'm from Portugal, the shipping costs make it impossible you know? :(
But I won't give up, one day at a time 8)

PS: I also have a Titanium silver E87, and the Red/Clear version of these taillights works better on this color IMO.
Thanks for the help bro!

Cheers m8
Yeah Red would look good on other colour cars. They're hard lights to find though! I quite like them in red but I prefer my OEM Facelift lights :). Hope you find the wheels and lights buddy :). Glad I could help.

Gaijin

Post by Gaijin » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:45 pm

Good news Sonic!!

Got the wheels and found the tail lights ;)
After countless hours desperately trying to find an asian manufacturer, I just did it! :D
By the end of the month I'll have them set on my sweet Lucy :spotman:

Next gonna remove PF and EGR + repro ;)
Later on, gonna throw in there bigger intercooler and air filter... and last but not least, my ultimate dream would be to install the 123d turbo in there... Oh sweet jesus... ahahahah
"The 1-series is the last car that BMW engineered before the Germans, as a car-making culture, fell out of love with driving."

Sonic1506

Post by Sonic1506 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:04 am

Gaijin wrote:Good news Sonic!!

Got the wheels and found the tail lights ;)
After countless hours desperately trying to find an asian manufacturer, I just did it! :D
By the end of the month I'll have them set on my sweet Lucy :spotman:

Next gonna remove PF and EGR + repro ;)
Later on, gonna throw in there bigger intercooler and air filter... and last but not least, my ultimate dream would be to install the 123d turbo in there... Oh sweet jesus... ahahahah
Awesome news! Happy for you bud!

jgalea324
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by jgalea324 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:58 am

Any pics please?
2010 E87 123d Msport - BMWP Body Kit, Front E9x M3 LCAs, Powerflex rear inserts, E81 chassis brace, Brembo brakes, 280 bhp/480nm torque (BMWP IC/DPF Delete) - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=70528

SkylineR33

Post by SkylineR33 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:18 am

Are these brackets still avaliable ?

Very helpful post, thanks. Just had to order some h1 bulbs as didn't realise the new depos where different fitment from standard.

Return to “Interior/Exterior Lighting”