Same Old..

Euro Car Parts is the UK's leading distributor of parts for all makes of cars and light commercial vehicles

Moderators: Rich196, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, EuroCarParts, Pat172

tring
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Same Old..

Post by tring » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:14 pm

Just thought I would point out how appalling your customer service is and I find your staff's lack of knowledge insulting.

This is the umpteenth time I have placed an order online with 48 hr delivery with UPS and not received a despatch confirmation, luckily I have set up an account and can now monitor progress.

I have to ring up for an update to be told said item is not in stock and won't be sent without the other item/s in my order, I also have to ask why an item is showing in stock when it apparently isn't? I am then told it won't be fulfilled and that I will have to wait for parts with possibly a 2 week lead time on the next batch?

I could go on but it just seems your staff are very poorly trained and are reading off a list of excuses when the last one won't bypass me..

I have cars I need to fix for friends, family & customers and it would be nice to do this with ease.

I won't be making this mistake again, very disappointing but possibly my own fault for letting it happen again!
BMW 118i '05 | Quarzblau Metallic | Extended Light Package | LED Numberplate Upgrade | Pro HU | Darklines (Planned) | BMWP Black Grilles

I can help with coding for Exx series :)

Ant
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Re: Same Old..

Post by Ant » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:33 pm

I REST MY CASE

Why do you think i hate them with such passion.
Some 2.0 Civic thing

tring
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by tring » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:36 pm

Ant wrote:I REST MY CASE

Lol - size 200 font sums it up, my branch is fine mate it's just the CDS are appalling!

It's a lot more difficult to source parts where I live without running into such problems.

Who do you use?
BMW 118i '05 | Quarzblau Metallic | Extended Light Package | LED Numberplate Upgrade | Pro HU | Darklines (Planned) | BMWP Black Grilles

I can help with coding for Exx series :)

Ant

Post by Ant » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:44 pm

tring wrote:
Ant wrote:I REST MY CASE

Lol - size 200 font sums it up, my branch is fine mate it's just the CDS are appalling!

It's a lot more difficult to source parts where I live without running into such problems.

Who do you use?

my best mate Owns his own Parts place so i get everything below trade.....lol Discs for my 135i calipers came in at £80 the pair to give you an idea. It means i know a lot of how the parts industry works as he's been doing it for nearly 20 years now. i also know a lot about certain companies practices that further my hate for them, Surcharges are an example.
Some 2.0 Civic thing

Return to “Euro Car Parts”