Exclusive Car Care - BMW 120 M-Sport / New Car Detail

Exclusive Car Care are a well established detailing company who offer an unrivalled range of detailing and paint correction services designed to meet the needs of discerning customers throughout the UK who want the very best in car care lavished on their vehicles. Discount available to forum members

Moderators: Rich196, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, JayOne

JayOne
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by JayOne » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:23 am

Hi guys

Thought I would post a few threads up showing some of our work.

Here we have a brand new BMW 120 M-Sport that was booked in for a New Car Prep that required a bit of paint correction.

Few before and afters during the paint correction stages

Thanks for looking
Regards

Jay

Professional Car Detailing
http://www.exclusivecarcare.co.uk

ihadablackdog
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Re: Exclusive Car Care - BMW 120 M-Sport / New Car Detail

Post by ihadablackdog » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Did that car come from the dealer in that condition? Did the owner get any compensation from them?

Viper 007
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Viper 007 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Hope my car does not arrive in that condition.. I'll be really p******* and not only wanting someone's job for it but their head on chopping block as well... Along with some serious compo for stress and upset caused...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Proud Owner of BMW F20 118d Sports + Comfort & Viz Packs & Elec Folding Wing Mirrors

Previous Car - 2005 Citreon C4 VTS 180 hp

I have seen the light... BMW Engineering A No Brainer....!!!!!

Blackroc

Post by Blackroc » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:21 pm

Viper 007 wrote:Hope my car does not arrive in that condition.. I'll be really p******* and not only wanting someone's job for it but their head on chopping block as well... Along with some serious compo for stress and upset caused...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The work valeter to us is paid a whopping £4 per car, that's inside AND out! And you wonder why they leave the new cars in this state!!! Oh and they use sponges :-(

I bet most of those scratches were never visible on collection as they would have been covered in polish or pledge to hide them (yes really!!)

Its shocking when you know how precious a new car is!!!

Sent from my iPhone whilst on the toilet

JayOne
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by JayOne » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:02 pm

kevinmarkwhite wrote:Did that car come from the dealer in that condition? Did the owner get any compensation from them?
yes it came from the dealer in that condition

Owners noticed it was very swirled when they went to collect it but didnt have faith in the dealership to fix it so accepted how it was and got me to do the work. Owner has attempted to claim the costs back from BMW directly
Regards

Jay

Professional Car Detailing
http://www.exclusivecarcare.co.uk

ihadablackdog

Post by ihadablackdog » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:03 am

My dealer knows how anal I am about my cars, and when I ordered a new 1'er last January I made it clear that I expected it to be immaculate. When I collected it I checked it out and there was one tiny mark on the rear light, but nothing else. Had it been in the condition of this car, I would've been tempted to reject it...however, the "new car" excitement would make that hard to do.

£4 a car? Thats scandalous, as that sort of damage must knock money off the cars value (although it can be rectified). I appreciate everything is done to cost etc, but when you know the damage they do, the offer of a free car wash isn't very appealing!

Thank god for detailers!!!

Perhaps this is why new cars loose money as soon as you drive off the forecourt....cos then you've accepted the car and if you took it straight back, they'd say "the paintwork is in a bad state, we'll have to deduct for that!".

Return to “Exclusive Car Care”