Hamilton or Verstappen for WDC?

Start and join discussions that are not related to BMW. Talk about anything that takes your fancy: jokes, cars, music, anything......

Moderators: babybmwadmin, Producethis, marco_polo, Lambster, Rich196

Hamilton or Verstappen?

Hamilton
33%
Verstappen
67%
Mazepin
No votes

Total votes: 6

Nyxeris
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Hamilton or Verstappen for WDC?

Post by Nyxeris »

8 points between them with two races left. Who do you think will grab it?
E81 130i | Thread
───────────────────────────
Click here for BabyBMW stickers!
MartinK1
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Hamilton or Verstappen for WDC?

Post by MartinK1 »

I want Lewis to win.

Can’t stand the arrogance of Max and Horner.

I feel like the pendulum is swinging into Lewis’s favour over the last couple of races but who knows!?

Been a great season and loved the competitions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E87 120d SE| Sapphire Black | Boston Cream sports Leather | Extended Lights package - GONE!
E82 118d M-Sport | Space Grey | Boston lemon Leather - GONE!
E90 318d M-Sport | Alpine White | Boston lemon Leather | Extended Lights package
BMW M140i estoril
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by BMW M140i estoril »

I want Max to win. Honda will go the extra mile for the last couple of races, as will Max, and Lewis will probably need two wins.
Both are winners.
Nyxeris

Post by Nyxeris »

MartinK1 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:06 pm Can’t stand the arrogance of Max and Horner.
I think Horner this season has been the most entertaining thing to happen to F1 in years. I don't see any arrogance at all, he's very clearly being a deliberate sh*t stirrer, and he can barely keep a straight face while he's doing it.

I'd love to see Max win personally, but I think it'll come down to luck and tactics. You could put anyone with a driving license in that Merc and they'd have a decent shot at the win, especially now they've worked out they can just swap the engines willy nilly because it's so quick the penalty is irrelevant.
E81 130i | Thread
───────────────────────────
Click here for BabyBMW stickers!
nivens
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by nivens »

They're all arrogant, it's part of the game at that level.

I think Hamilton will win it, the speed that Mercedes have pulled out the bag recently suggests they've found a trick or two that should see them win the next couple of races pretty comfortably. I'm sure Honda\Red Bull will pull out all the stops too but that might just be risking engine failure. I'd love to see Max win just to mix it up. The best bit of it all is that this is forcing Mercedes and Red Bull to focus on this years car right to the bitter end while all their rivals can get on with concentrating on development for the new regulations which I hope improves competition next year.
2005 E87 130i
Bilstein B12 Pro Kit - 135i backbox & resonator delete

Return to “General Chit Chat (Off Topic)”