Bitcoin...

Start and join discussions that are not related to BMW. Talk about anything that takes your fancy: jokes, cars, music, anything......

Moderators: Rich196, babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster

ammo23
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Bitcoin...

Post by ammo23 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:51 pm

Just going to leave this here...

Any of you heard of Bitcoin?

Want to know more?

Drop me a message with your email and I’ll send some info (no spam) 👍🏽

Some info on Bitcoin and how you can multiply it! Here is a 2 min video to watch first. https://youtu.be/qQxj-j5N5KE

Apologies if this is not allowed and against any forum rules...just wanted to share the opportunity with you guys - I am not selling any type of service etc!

Pep675cc
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Re: Bitcoin...

Post by Pep675cc » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:59 pm

Thanks for this. I have some money in shares and have a nice amount sat in my dividends payments and was thinking if it's worth having a go with Bitcoin.
I'll take a look.
M140i Melbourne Red, driver comfort pack, heated seats, PDC rear, sport auto box,Harmon Kardon Hi-Fi, black kidney grills, black mirrors, black fins
420d Msport convertible with all the goodies for those sunny days 8)

ammo23
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by ammo23 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:01 pm

Sam_M
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by Sam_M » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:23 pm

ammo23 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:51 pm
Some info on Bitcoin and how you can multiply it! Here is a 2 min video to watch first. https://youtu.be/qQxj-j5N5KE
:piss2:

Scammy scammington.

@0:42 How much is 1 bitcoin making you sitting in your block chain wallet's?(sic) <--- this one's the red flag right here.

Wallet's? Wallet is...? :lol:

What's my bitcoin doing sat in my wallet's? It's appreciating in value faster than any other asset or stock in the world, without me doing a damned thing.

@0:52 Turn your one bitcoin into 5 in a year.... OK whatever.

@1:48 If you refer people you get blah blah blah more coins!! blah blah money!!! blah blah...... fishing. Ponzi. Scheme. Madoff. Style. :lol:

This video relies on people knowing fish all about bitcoin. It's smells like wild west shyster stuff, give me your valuable asset and you'll get 5 back! :roll:
Pep675cc wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:59 pm
Thanks for this. I have some money in shares and have a nice amount sat in my dividends payments and was thinking if it's worth having a go with Bitcoin.
I'll take a look.

@Pep675c - If you want to get into bitcoin, buy and hold. Don't get into margin trading, derivatives(the second link is all about pushing unregulated BTC derivatives), or fishing ponzi schemes... just buy and hold. Hardware wallet advisable too.

Read about the technology and keep your eyes open. I think it has massive potential in the long run but own your coins and don't get sucked into questionable endeavours. :)

Check out the Reddit bitcoin forum https://reddit.com/r/bitcoin and https://bitcointalk.org/ forums.

ihadablackdog
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Post by ihadablackdog » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:07 pm

A guy I worked with last year had bitcoins.....reckons he put £5k in several years ago and now worth over £100k.....but no guarantee that it wouldn’t crash overnight. When we all left (aka made redundant) he had set up a mining machine. Spoke to him since and he said its not making much money and is costly to run (electricity).

Sam_M
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by Sam_M » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:18 pm

ihadablackdog wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:07 pm
A guy I worked with last year had bitcoins.....reckons he put £5k in several years ago and now worth over £100k.....
Sounds about right. £5k invested in October 2015 would be worth £100k now.
ihadablackdog wrote:
but no guarantee that it wouldn’t crash overnight.
Totally right, and it has had a number of large price corrections over the past few years.
ihadablackdog wrote:
When we all left (aka made redundant) he had set up a mining machine. Spoke to him since and he said its not making much money and is costly to run (electricity).
Mining is a funny game. You need free power or access to the latest mining machines(ASIC bsaed) to make it work. Lots of ASIC manufacturers will use their latest hardware before selling it to the market once the difficulty increases.

70% of new coins are mined out of china, combination of ASIC manufacturing and lots of cheap hydroelectricity.

ihadablackdog

Post by ihadablackdog » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:51 pm

haha, yeah, he set it up at his mums house! Think he reckoned on £40 a month/week electric....can't remember now, but it wasn't cheap.

Think he also talked about another one, pantheon or something.

Maccy
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Maccy » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:07 pm

It will go up, probs hit £10k in a few years time.

Tl;dr - buy it and it'll go up.
SOLD :( - M140i Estoril Blue, 5 door, Auto, Pro Nav, Driver Comfort Pack inc. Front & Rear Sensors, Adaptive Suspension, HK, Sun Protection Glass, Folding Mirrors, Heated Front Seats

ammo23
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by ammo23 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:09 pm

Maccy wrote:It will go up, probs hit £10k in a few years time.

Tl;dr - buy it and it'll go up.
Some say £10k by this Xmas...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ammo23
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by ammo23 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:10 pm

Ezzra
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by Ezzra » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:33 pm

I have a rule that I apply to investing, borrowed from Warren Buffet. If I don't understand it, I don't invest in it. Don't forget the price of bitcoins can go down as well as up.

I'll stick to simple investment such as equities :)
"You cannot sedate, all that you hate".

jgalea324
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by jgalea324 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:51 pm

ammo23 wrote:

Want to know more?

Apologies if this is not allowed and against any forum rules...just wanted to share the opportunity with you guys - I am not selling any type of service etc!
Stop trying to scam people. I've been involved in Bitcoin for the past 4 years, and I can see pathetic losers like you coming from a mile. It's trash like you who give cryptocurrencies a bad name.

For anyone truly interested in Bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, and the underlying blockchain technology which is the true crown jewel of it all - do your research, starting off with a visit to www.bitmalta.com; it's the association which I run in Malta dedicated towards educating people about blockchain and crypto
2010 E87 123d Msport - BMWP Body Kit, Front E9x M3 LCAs, Powerflex rear inserts, E81 chassis brace, Brembo brakes, 280 bhp/480nm torque (BMWP IC/DPF Delete) - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=70528

Ezzra
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by Ezzra » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:07 pm

jgalea324 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:51 pm
ammo23 wrote:

Want to know more?

Stop trying to scam people. I've been involved in Bitcoin for the past 4 years, and I can see pathetic losers like you coming from a mile. It's trash like you who give cryptocurrencies a bad name.

For anyone truly interested in Bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, and the underlying blockchain technology which is the true crown jewel of it all - do your research, starting off with a visit to www.bitmalta.com; it's the association which I run in Malta dedicated towards educating people about blockchain and crypto
Why Malta?
"You cannot sedate, all that you hate".

ammo23
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by ammo23 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:22 pm

jgalea324 wrote:
ammo23 wrote:

Want to know more?

Drop me a message with your email and I’ll send some info (no spam) Image

What makes bitmalta different? You have a ‘join us’ on your page, I’m assuming at a fee, as you take members and sponsors?

I’m learning as I go, and only shared this incase anyone like me wanted to take a look.
“Pathetic loser”... - thanks for your concern.

Sam_M
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by Sam_M » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:47 am

jgalea324 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:51 pm
stuff
Whats your view on Segwit2x?

Ammo, if you can't see the site your video's pushing is a ponzi scheme then either

1. you dont know what you're doing - in which case pull your coin out of that site right now
2. you know full well what you're doing and are trying to scam the good folk here through referral bonuses.

If 1 is true, then fair enough, live and learn eh?

If 2 is true then shame on you mate :!:

A cursory glance at the bitmalta site shows it to be a source of info about crypto, but more importantly blockchain technology which really does have the potential to be massively dispruptive to the old power structures and a benefit to us all.

Return to “General Chit Chat (Off Topic)”