BTCC finale...

Start and join discussions that are not related to BMW. Talk about anything that takes your fancy: jokes, cars, music, anything......

Moderators: Lambster, marco_polo, Rich196, babybmwadmin, Producethis

Ollie36

BTCC finale...

Post by Ollie36 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:14 pm

Anyone just watch it? Wow what a final race! I don't mind Dan Camish, but does seem like team karma for what Matt Neal did to Colin in the previous race.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

RickN55
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Re: BTCC finale...

Post by RickN55 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:03 pm

Ollie36 wrote:Anyone just watch it? Wow what a final race! I don't mind Dan Camish, but does seem like team karma for what Matt Neal did to Colin in the previous race.

Yep I was tuned in, glad Turkington won it. Good justice that was for Neals dirty tactics it was great seeing the Honda boys face of disappointment in the garage at the end of the race. Neal is an utter arsehole at times.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

F21 2013 Alpine White M135i ZF8 PWG (Poor mans iDrive, Sun protection package + 20 percent tints, Driver comfort package, Bum Warmers, Black Panel, HK, Hex trim, M Performance grills, rear spoiler and fins)

andyjhatton
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by andyjhatton » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:38 pm

Ollie36 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:14 pm
Anyone just watch it? Wow what a final race! I don't mind Dan Camish, but does seem like team karma for what Matt Neal did to Colin in the previous race.

Yeah I was at the track.

Slightly lost it and screamed like a massive fanboy when Cammish went off.
I was on a bit of a downer after Neale pushed Turkington off in race 2, but karma has a way of catching up...
2015 M135i, Pre-LCI, 6MT, Adaptive, Birds ARBs & Quaife LSD, M4 LCA + TS, Bilstein B14, Goodridge lines, 370mm MPBBK

OneTwenty

Post by OneTwenty » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:22 am

Ollie36 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:14 pm

I was gutted for Dan, although I like Colin so at least it went to someone decent. :)

Dan is a member on here btw, DanCam and a really nice chap - I had a good long chat with him at Oulton Park in the summer and although busy he spared 10 minutes to chat to me and the kids about BTCC, BMWs etc.
66 M240i Coupe, MW, Coral, Auto, Vis/Comfort/Sun, Pro Nav, Heated Wheel/Seats, Elec Seats/Lumbar, Adaptive, Camera/Park Assist, Speed Lim, HK, Split/Fold, WiFi/EBT, F/M

09 320d E91, Silver, Pro Nav, BT, Auto L/W, Ht/Leather, SPG, Cruise

Ollie36

Post by Ollie36 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:14 am

AHH, didn't know that, maybe that's why he binned it because he's a BMW man at heart! Was a great days racing, just knew the last race had a twist coming, wouldn't be the BTCC without one.

Return to “General Chit Chat (Off Topic)”