Go on introduce yourself...

Start and join discussions that are not related to BMW. Talk about anything that takes your fancy: jokes, cars, music, anything......

Moderators: Rich196, babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster

Bluebird
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Re: Go on introduce yourself...

Post by Bluebird » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:48 am

Hey all,

David here from Chatham, Kent. I've recently bought a 2013 Estoril Blue M135i. Pretty much standard for the minute but big factory spec. Just loving it and exploring what it can do. Always wanted one so still smiling ear to ear whenever I get in it. Look forward to fettling and seeing what else it's capable of.

MrA

Post by MrA » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:21 pm

Hi Everyone

Alex from Cheshire, recently bought an 18 plate M140i Shadow Edition in Alpine white. Standard at the moment but considering upgrading to an MPE and potentially more depending on how much I want to risk the warranty.

Previously had a 118d but decided to get rid after experiencing drivetrain problems that were down to the O2 filter.

GlousZimmer

Post by GlousZimmer » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:15 am

Hi all, proud owner of a brand new 118i M Sport shadow edition. Upgraded from a Mini Cooper and this is definitely a more grown up motor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benllay

Post by Benllay » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:01 pm

Good Afternoon everyone,

New to the forum and currently waiting for the collection of my brand new M140i 5dr Auto Shadow, It'll be in BS with Oyster D Leather. I've added Pro Nav and Heated Seats and that it! My names Ben and I live near Chester.

I believe I got a sensational deal, I managed to get an M140i for a test weekend which was fun and it's the quickest thing I've ever driven.

I've been a BMW fan all my life, my first BMW was a 1990 E30 318is and I've had numerous BMW's since multiple E36's 320i SE -328i Sport I then went all sensible and bought an F10 520d M Sport Auto, my current car is an F31 320i xDrive Sport Tourer ( :confused1: ).

I've loved the M-lites for ages and now decided it was the time to get on board!

Really looking forward to the car being delivered on 24th September.

Cheers,

Ben

herx

Post by herx » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:39 am

Hi all

Newbie BMW owner for the last week or so of a <50k miles (58 reg!) 116i and look forward to the miles ahead!

Browsing through the forum, looks like an incredible source of info and I am glad I've found it

tsunami

Post by tsunami » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:13 pm

Hi everyone,

I've only just discovered this site and I'm very impressed.
I bought 2011 316 earlier in the year in black. It only had 37000miles on it.
I have a older 2013 316ti Compact which I also bought this year to replace my much loved 1997 318ti compact sport that I owned for 14 years.
I discovered the site today while standing on the hard shoulder of the M6 after the 1 series went into limp mode with the DSC light flashing :shock: RAC found no codes so I'll be posting in the correct section soon.

Cheers

debo

Post by debo » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:28 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm Mark from London and soon (wishful thinking) owner of an M2 Competition as well as my first BMW ever; the deposit will be put down this Saturday and then the wait game will start, well, to be fair, it's already started my side of course. I decided to go full blown with the spec but I just can't settle on a colour; I'm 50/50 between sapphire black and Hockenheim silver still.

I'm coming from an old(ish) 2009 imported (LHD) and converted to UK spec Corsa OPC/VXR running a Thorney Motorsport Stage 1 upgrade which gave me a lots of fun but it's time to step up and have a more solid base to evolve. I've yet to decide what to do with it, I'll see if Thorney might want to take it as base for a project maybe.

I can't wait to learn as much as I can about these beauties... hopefully I'll find all the help I need here.

See you around!

Uberluke

Post by Uberluke » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:16 pm

Hello everyone.

New to the whole BMW game.

I’ve been looking for a 1 series coupe for a few weeks now. I’ve narrowed down my search to a black 2013 120D in wales and a white 2011 120d in West Drayton.

Went to look at the black one today and I really liked it but my very first impression was a little upset about the front splitter which looked an upstaged oem part on the advert but didn’t in real life.

Going to look at the white one tomorrow.

Could someone please inform me of the body codes for the relevant models? Is it a F20?

I just found a great car on Auto Trader:
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 9100340541

I just found a great car on Auto Trader:
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 0051214728

Anyway that’s just a quick snippet from me

Cheers

Return to “General Chit Chat (Off Topic)”