Baby BMW Forum banner

Anyone with M140/240i BCS Midpipe, MPE and a Decat?

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Andrew1810 
#1 ·
Keen to know if anyone is running an MPE with BCS Midpipe and a Decat.

Was going to head to decat route, but few people saying that it wreaks the sound, found a clip as well which does make it seem so, that was **** quality though.

Anyone running one with this spec?? Or have a clip.

#3 ·
Doesn't sound good mate I've tried it ended up changing. IMO decat, stock mid section and mpe is a really nice setup. I've gone a step further and removed the front silencer aswell but kept the resonator. Keeps a nice tone to the exhaust then but increases sound

The decat, midpipe delete and mpe sounds like a tractor.

#5 ·
Nige BCS said:
This is without doubt the worst combination on an M140i/240i - you have been warned ;-)
Cheers
Nige
Nige, is this still a bad combination with the resonated BCS pipe ? I'm looking to go stage 2 and currently have the MPE, not heard it with just a decat added yet but have a feeling I'll still want something a little more after...

#6 ·
Andrew1810 said:
Nige BCS said:
This is without doubt the worst combination on an M140i/240i - you have been warned ;-)
Cheers
Nige
Nige, is this still a bad combination with the resonated BCS pipe ? I'm looking to go stage 2 and currently have the MPE, not heard it with just a decat added yet but have a feeling I'll still want something a little more after...
Why not go for our 100 cell cat
It's fully road legal and the most free glowing on the market

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8 ·
Nige BCS said:
Andrew1810 said:
Nige BCS said:
Cheers
Nige
Why not go for our 100 cell cat
It's fully road legal and the most free glowing on the market

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's tempting however not sure if it's possible to be used with a stage 2 map ? Also how much are they ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.