Baby BMW Forum banner

Eibach Pro Kit LCI M135i 5dr Auto - pics

11K views 58 replies 23 participants last post by  shadowman140 
#1 ·
There have been a few posts about Eibach spring and lots of questions.

One of the frequent questions for people who are not sure is, how low is to and how does it look?

So, as one very pleased owner of an LCI M135i, 5 door Auto, adaptive dampers with Eibach Pro kit (part number E10-20-030-02-22) here are some close ups…

Paul

See less See more
#14 ·
JonD said:
JonD said:
CJ92 said:
Was quoted £500 by a local garage!!
Far too much, it's around 3hrs work for the springs.
You may want to get the alignment done after fitting, so say factor in another £100. So say no more than £300 for fitting and alignment
Thanks. I will have another ring round tomorrow..

#22 ·
It was a mates garage in North London. I'm really sorry but I don't know how much because he owed me a favour so I did not "pay". But, it took about 3 hours most of which was on the front because the entire strut must me removed. Then a week later I have the Hunter four wheel alignment done. I think he charges about £75+vat for that.

Hope that helps.

Paul

#23 ·
Thread revival but I've ordered the eibach pro kit for my 5 door lci it said in the description that its a 25mm drop front and rear but just been told the front actually sits lower than the rear and the real drop is 20mm front and 10mm rear. I can't tell from the pics by the op as it looks good can anyone shed light on this if it does sit lower at the front?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

#24 ·
As far as I'm aware the Eibach state 25/30 but these measurements are aimed at non m sport cars.Eibach have always been like this.
The Eibach springs fit all models across the range so the M135i doesn't lower too much. More like 15/10. This is why Motech have Eibach specially developed for a 25/20 drop instead.
Personally I'd go for the H+R, they are tried and tested and the drop is perfect.

#26 ·
Bob R said:
As far as I'm aware the Eibach state 25/30 but these measurements are aimed at non m sport cars.Eibach have always been like this.
The Eibach springs fit all models across the range so the M135i doesn't lower too much. More like 15/10. This is why Motech have Eibach specially developed for a 25/20 drop instead.
Personally I'd go for the H+R, they are tried and tested and the drop is perfect.
Mike from motech advised
"Eibach is is -20mm front and 10mm rear motech is -25mm front And 20mm rear "

However the pictures of the pro kit cars don't look like they are lower at the front than the rear ...I thought buying spring on demon tweeks that stated they were 25mm front and rear was simple but since buying I'm getting all sorts of info.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.