Baby BMW Forum banner

Coding in Central Scotland

5K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Anonymous 
#1 ·
As per the title.

Can anyone recomend someone who can do coding in Central Scotland, West Lothian to be more precise but willing to travel a bit for someone good.

#3 ·
You could always look into BimmerCode if you have a Fxx bmw :)

cheap and has loads of options for coding your car :D

#5 ·
Chris5188 said:
What you looking for ? What car you got? Based in Cumbernauld.
I was thinking of getting rid of the stop-start function and was thinking about putting LED's in the indicators so would need the bulb check function disabled.
I have a 235i. Really like it.
Have you coded a lot of things in yours?
D6EML said:
alex020869 said:
1277893[/url] time=1494696620 user_id=31047]
As per the title.

Can anyone recomend someone who can do coding in Central Scotland, West Lothian to be more precise but willing to travel a bit for someone good.
I don't do coding but I'm from bathgate , where you from mate ?

Dean
I'm also from Bathgate Dean. Need to keep an eye out for you.

#6 ·
alex020869 said:
I was thinking of getting rid of the stop-start function and was thinking about putting LED's in the indicators so would need the bulb check function disabled.
Can do everything except update software :) - I have done or tried most of what you can get for the Fxx platform. :spotman:

#7 ·
Chris5188 said:
alex020869 said:
Can do everything except update software :) - I have done or tried most of what you can get for the Fxx platform. :spotman:
What have you coded on yours then. Anything you would especially recommend? Judging by your signature that thing of yours is anything but standard :D :D

#8 ·
alex020869 said:
What have you coded on yours then. Anything you would especially recommend? Judging by your signature that thing of yours is anything but standard :D :D
It has some surprises up its sleeve :D - looking for new shoes at the moment. Thinking 19" BBS CH-Rs to set it off.

Coding Recommendations
Seatbelt warning turned off
Fold mirrors on Lock (instead of holding) - (Requires Folding Mirrors)
Horn on Lock
Number of Flashes on Lock or Unlock (if you want to make 2 lock 3 unlock)
Increase brightness of daytime running lights (Front)
Door LED turn on when you engage reverse
indicator amount on tap
Switch off Start/Stop
DVD in Motion (Requires Pro Nav)
Save Videos to Hard-drive (Requires Pro Nav)
Digital Speedo

#9 ·
Just seen this. I'm just across the Forth in Inverkeithing, I've got Carly which I think should do your basic coding. I've only coded on my E82 which doesn't have as many options as the F series. But if someone can confirm that Carly will do it I'm happy to do it for you.

#10 ·
Hi Chris5188 have u coded a used module into an fXX
ive got an F01 730d sport and SZL module has failed replacement (used) is ordered should be with me Thursday
is this something you could help with the dealer where I am probably won't even look at coding in a used module
and will want me to fork out close to a ÂŁ1000 to supply fit and code which is a complete rip off as I have had the unit off and it
took me literally 20 mins off - check wires connectors- then refit
If not do you know anyone else that could code this either in person or remotely
thanks in advance Colin

#11 ·
MegaMinion said:
Just seen this. I'm just across the Forth in Inverkeithing, I've got Carly which I think should do your basic coding. I've only coded on my E82 which doesn't have as many options as the F series. But if someone can confirm that Carly will do it I'm happy to do it for you.
You still down in inverkeithing mate ? Up here in Dunfermline and could do with getting the low voltage check on start up for the headlights coded out on my E88 to enable the use off LED headlights.. able to help me out ?

G
#16 ·
jono400 said:
MegaMinion said:
You still down in inverkeithing mate ? Up here in Dunfermline and could do with getting the low voltage check on start up for the headlights coded out on my E88 to enable the use off LED headlights.. able to help me out ?
I'm a bit out your way but *should* be heading to kirkcaldy in next week or so if you don't get sorted.
Carly will do it. You need to code out voltage check 1/2 and 2/2 as there is a cold and hot bulb check. đź‘Ť

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.