New sponsor coming soon.............

Moderators: Rich196, babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Nige BCS

mjr
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

1M powervalve

Post by mjr » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:43 am

Hi there

Have you got any more info, pictures and videos of your powervalve exhaust for the 1M?

Info seems pretty limited on your website and I can't seem to find any pictures of the actual exhausts.

Nige BCS
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Re: 1M powervalve

Post by Nige BCS » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:42 am

Hi there
Many thanks for your interest...

The 1M is the father of the Powervalve concept - the system was developed in order to create an exhaust system that really did give driver the option to create the sound that he required based on his attitude to driving on a minute by minute basis.
Originally we felt that the car had a serious drone problem at around 70mph when under load.
This had to be eliminated as a priority - and yet still enable the exhaust system to deliver an experience befitting the 1M's ethos.
We achieved all of the objectives within the framework for the project which has subsequently gone on to be mega successful both within our M135i/235i program and also across the VAG program.

perhaps the saddest aspect is simply the limited exposure the product has had due to the rarity of the car.
However, we can produce the system when requested - and it does uniquely posess the full Powervalve variable tone boost actuated capability.

Cheers
Nige

Return to “BCS Automotive Limited”