Apple Carplay - BabyBMW Pricing - from £99!

E and F series coding & Diagnostics, performed on site and remotely.
Cable sales -- Loan cables – Cruise control retrofit options for all 1 & 2 series cars.
Coding options for all BMW cars and competitive prices.

Moderators: Rich196, babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, BRDiagnostics

BRDiagnostics

Apple Carplay - BabyBMW Pricing - from £99!

Post by BRDiagnostics » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:49 pm

I'm happy to announce that Apple CarPlay can now be activated for the very low price of £99!

This price will give you the activation that allows you to self install Carplay. If you require the Wi-fi antenna I can supply a genuine BMW item for an extra £20 delivered to your door in mainland UK.

I also offer the ability to backup your existing FSC activation codes from factory - this is not offered elsewhere and is exclusive to the solution I use. The advantage of this is if you need to take your car for warranty work you can put the car back to standard.

To install you need to have a nav system like this:

or

Please contact me with the last 7 digits of your VIN here: enquiries@brdiagnostics.co.uk or message me on Facebook for a fast response: https://www.facebook.com/BRDiagnosticsRetrofits/

I can also offer Video in Motion and //M Laptimer as part of the activation as part of the Carplay install for an extra £20!

R99
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Apple Carplay - BabyBMW Pricing - from £99!

Post by R99 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:43 pm

The best in the business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2016 F31 330d M Sport Touring
Individual Pure Blue | Oyster Leather | M3 Mirrors | MP Kidney Grilles | ID6 | Custom Steering Wheel |

MaZo

Post by MaZo » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:42 pm

I concur! I've been very happy with Craig's service, response times (he even responds while doing grocery shopping :)), and support.

I took advantage of this offer, and had CarPlay up and running within a few hours after my initial email to him.
He also provided me with a backup file to restore the original FSC codes.

Wibbles
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Post by Wibbles » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:11 pm

Just had a delivery of Wi-Fi antennas for guys that have been waiting for them.

As a bonus, i'm running a giveaway on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BRDiagnosticsRetrofits/ the 400th person to like my page gets either a Carplay activation (codes only, idrive 5/6 only), or a coding session for FREE!

We are only 18 likes away form 400 so not long to wait. So get liking fellow BabyBMW owners!! :fest:
Apple Carplay - £99 - BabyBMW Special offer!
Coding for all BMW's: Enquiries@BRdiagnostics.co.uk
Please visit my BabyBMW sponsors section: Here
BRD on Facebook

Return to “BR Diagnostics & Retrofits”