Apple Carplay - BabyBMW Pricing - from ONLY £89!

E and F series coding & Diagnostics, performed on site and remotely.
Cable sales -- Loan cables – Cruise control retrofit options for all 1 & 2 series cars.
Coding options for all BMW cars and competitive prices.

Moderators: Rich196, babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, BRDiagnostics

D33
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:08 am

Re: Apple Carplay - BabyBMW Pricing - from ONLY £89!

Post by D33 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:34 pm

Email sent with last 7 characters of VIN

User avatar
Wibbles
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 5074
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Tyne & Wear

Re: Apple Carplay - BabyBMW Pricing - from ONLY £89!

Post by Wibbles » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:08 pm

D33 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:34 pm
Email sent with last 7 characters of VIN
I've not recieved anything, can you PM me with your VIN please?

Cheers

Craig
BR Diagnostics & Retrofits
Apple Carplay - ONLY £89 - BabyBMW Special offer!
Coding for all BMW's: Enquiries@BRdiagnostics.co.uk
Please visit my BabyBMW sponsors section: Here
BRD on Facebook

Kevzilla34
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:52 pm

Re: Apple Carplay - BabyBMW Pricing - from ONLY £89!

Post by Kevzilla34 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:08 pm

Massive thanks to Craig for ageeing to install Wi-fi aerial ,code apple car play, video in motion and auto mirror folding on my 1series late on a Sunday evening.

All installed and working without any issues.

Great guy with excellent technical knowledge.

Highly recommended. You won’t be disappointed!👍

User avatar
Wibbles
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 5074
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Tyne & Wear

Re: Apple Carplay - BabyBMW Pricing - from ONLY £89!

Post by Wibbles » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:44 pm

Kevzilla34 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:08 pm
Massive thanks to Craig for ageeing to install Wi-fi aerial ,code apple car play, video in motion and auto mirror folding on my 1series late on a Sunday evening.

All installed and working without any issues.

Great guy with excellent technical knowledge.

Highly recommended. You won’t be disappointed!👍
Much appreciated Kevin & very nice to meet you!
BR Diagnostics & Retrofits
Apple Carplay - ONLY £89 - BabyBMW Special offer!
Coding for all BMW's: Enquiries@BRdiagnostics.co.uk
Please visit my BabyBMW sponsors section: Here
BRD on Facebook

st33ly
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Apple Carplay - BabyBMW Pricing - from ONLY £89!

Post by st33ly » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:22 pm

Hi dude wondering if it is possible for you to sort out the same for me as the above forum user. I’m in Edinburgh. Last seven are VD57399

Many thanks
Craig

User avatar
Wibbles
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 5074
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Tyne & Wear

Re: Apple Carplay - BabyBMW Pricing - from ONLY £89!

Post by Wibbles » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:45 pm

st33ly wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:22 pm
Hi dude wondering if it is possible for you to sort out the same for me as the above forum user. I’m in Edinburgh. Last seven are VD57399

Many thanks
Craig
Absolutely, drop me a mail at: enquiries@brdiagnostics.co.uk
BR Diagnostics & Retrofits
Apple Carplay - ONLY £89 - BabyBMW Special offer!
Coding for all BMW's: Enquiries@BRdiagnostics.co.uk
Please visit my BabyBMW sponsors section: Here
BRD on Facebook

GazM135i
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: North West

Re: Apple Carplay - BabyBMW Pricing - from ONLY £89!

Post by GazM135i » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:27 pm

Hi Wibbles,

Looking to have CarPlay installed. I have a M140i Shadow Edition built in August 2018 with pronav. Do I require the antenna for CarPlay to work.

Cheers
Gary.

User avatar
Wibbles
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 5074
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Tyne & Wear

Re: Apple Carplay - BabyBMW Pricing - from ONLY £89!

Post by Wibbles » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:28 pm

GazM135i wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:27 pm
Hi Wibbles,

Looking to have CarPlay installed. I have a M140i Shadow Edition built in August 2018 with pronav. Do I require the antenna for CarPlay to work.

Cheers
Gary.
Hi Gary,

only if you don't have option 6NW or 6CP.

Drop me a mail at: enquiries@brdiagnostics.co.uk with the last 7 digits of your VIN
BR Diagnostics & Retrofits
Apple Carplay - ONLY £89 - BabyBMW Special offer!
Coding for all BMW's: Enquiries@BRdiagnostics.co.uk
Please visit my BabyBMW sponsors section: Here
BRD on Facebook

GazM135i
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:07 pm
Location: North West

Re: Apple Carplay - BabyBMW Pricing - from ONLY £89!

Post by GazM135i » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:25 pm

Thanks Wibbles. I’ve emailed you the VIN.

Post Reply

Return to “BR Diagnostics & Retrofits”