Sports dails

E and F series coding & Diagnostics, performed on site and remotely.
Cable sales -- Loan cables – Cruise control retrofit options for all 1 & 2 series cars.
Coding options for all BMW cars and competitive prices.

Moderators: Rich196, babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, BRDiagnostics

Bmw_ire_2012
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Sports dails

Post by Bmw_ire_2012 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:25 pm

Wibbles,

You coded my m240i a few months back, I've a jb4 and exhaust system coming, then maybe a turbo upgrade. Can the sports dails be changed to display the increased power, thanks.
M240i Loaded With Options & M Performance Parts. Jb4 / Led M Performance Wheel / Bcs Full System - Sports Cat / BMW M Performance 624 Wheels :evil:

Wibbles
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Re: Sports dails

Post by Wibbles » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:38 pm

Fraid not, the values are locked to the DME - if you have it remapped then it may be possible as long as the tuner exposes those tables.

It's not a codeable option on my part.
Apple Carplay - £99 - BabyBMW Special offer!
Coding for all BMW's: Enquiries@BRdiagnostics.co.uk
Please visit my BabyBMW sponsors section: Here
BRD on Facebook

Bmw_ire_2012
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Sports dails

Post by Bmw_ire_2012 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:15 pm

Wibbles wrote:Fraid not, the values are locked to the DME - if you have it remapped then it may be possible as long as the tuner exposes those tables.

It's not a codeable option on my part.
Cheers Wibbles, I will about mirroring my phone to the Idrive screen think that's the best thing to do, then I can have the read outs from the jb4, thanks for the info mate.
M240i Loaded With Options & M Performance Parts. Jb4 / Led M Performance Wheel / Bcs Full System - Sports Cat / BMW M Performance 624 Wheels :evil:

Return to “BR Diagnostics & Retrofits”