F20/21 m performance black grilles LCI

Can't decide on what factory or dealer options to go with?
Not sure what a specific option does?
Post your thoughts in here

Moderators: Rich196, babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster

i531m
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:03 pm

F20/21 m performance black grilles LCI

Post by i531m » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:42 pm

Good price on Lci f20/21 m performance grilles 76 pound posted i got mine a little cheaper with a offer

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-BMW-H ... SwYIxX6-Cf

User avatar
andymsport
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:48 pm
Location: Runcorn

Re: F20/21 m performance black grilles LCI

Post by andymsport » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:44 pm

i531m wrote:Good price on Lci f20/21 m performance grilles 76 pound posted i got mine a little cheaper with a offer

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-BMW-H ... SwYIxX6-Cf
I've just bought myself a set of these grills from this seller. Made a cheeky bid of £70 and it was accepted :D
F21 M140i | Manual | Alpine White | Coral Red Leather | Driver Comfort Pack | Heated Seats | HK hi-fi | Sun Protection Glass + Windscreen Shade Band | Electric Folding Mirrors | Adaptive M Suspension |

Matt
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 461
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Harrogate

Re: F20/21 m performance black grilles LCI

Post by Matt » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:15 pm

Just ordered some. £68 delivered.

How long can he go :D
Now:
M140i F20 Auto in Mineral Grey (B58)

Gone:
125D F20 LCI MSport Auto in Alpine White (B47)
120D E81 LCI MSport Auto in Space Grey (N47)
118D E87 LCI Sport Manual in Black Sapphire (N47)

User avatar
RickN55
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 2348
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:03 am
Location: Leicester

Re: F20/21 m performance black grilles LCI

Post by RickN55 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:01 pm

M perf Black grills ftw got them on mine look so much better...
Now - F21 2013 Alpine White M135i Auto (Sun protection package, Driver comfort package, Bum Warmers, Black Panel, HK, High Gloss shadowline Finish, M Performance grills, rear spoiler and fins)
Before - Focus ST Stage 1, Astra 1.8 SRi, Clio 1.2

User avatar
andymsport
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:48 pm
Location: Runcorn

Re: F20/21 m performance black grilles LCI

Post by andymsport » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:50 pm

Matt wrote:Just ordered some. £68 delivered.

How long can he go :D
Happy days mate haha :lol:
F21 M140i | Manual | Alpine White | Coral Red Leather | Driver Comfort Pack | Heated Seats | HK hi-fi | Sun Protection Glass + Windscreen Shade Band | Electric Folding Mirrors | Adaptive M Suspension |

dark_cobra
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:48 pm

Re: F20/21 m performance black grilles LCI

Post by dark_cobra » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:54 pm

Only 1 set left
65 plate F20 lci 120d m sport. Edinburgh, Scotlandviewtopic.php?f=19&t=81082

User avatar
cotswoldbmwmini
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 3754
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 am

Re: F20/21 m performance black grilles LCI

Post by cotswoldbmwmini » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:17 am

Hi Guys,

Just want to point out that we do these for £65.00 including vat and delivery for forum members.......... :wink:

Give me a call on 01452872666 to order :D
Parts Advisors
Cotswold BMW

Direct Telephone Number: 01242 335365
E-mail: partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Website: http://www.cotswoldgroup.com

proftinkerpot
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:46 pm

Re: F20/21 m performance black grilles LCI

Post by proftinkerpot » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:29 pm

Got mine today from Phil in Cotswold.
Great to deal with and got discount on brake pads fro my 335d as well.

pauldon
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:09 am
Location: Teeside

Re: F20/21 m performance black grilles LCI

Post by pauldon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:15 pm

cotswoldbmwmini wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:17 am
Hi Guys,

Just want to point out that we do these for £65.00 including vat and delivery for forum members.......... :wink:

Give me a call on 01452872666 to order :D
Are these the double slat or single slat grilles?

Mike140i
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:12 pm

Re: F20/21 m performance black grilles LCI

Post by Mike140i » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:05 pm

Genuine part number for car so single.

Steven1077
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 1083
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:44 pm
Location: London

Re: F20/21 m performance black grilles LCI

Post by Steven1077 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:18 pm

cotswoldbmwmini wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:17 am
Hi Guys,

Just want to point out that we do these for £65.00 including vat and delivery for forum members.......... :wink:

Give me a call on 01452872666 to order :D
Are these still £65?
Drives F56 Mini Cooper, F21 M140i on its way
Previous F30 335d, F32 435i, F21 M135i F22 M235i, F30 340i, F22 M240I

User avatar
fez_7
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:33 pm

Re: F20/21 m performance black grilles LCI

Post by fez_7 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:10 pm

cotswoldbmwmini wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:17 am
Hi Guys,

Just want to point out that we do these for £65.00 including vat and delivery for forum members.......... :wink:

Give me a call on 01452872666 to order :D
How much for pre-LCI? I appreciate this is an ancient post...

Also can I get a quote on the pre-LCI grilles for Sport models as well (instead of M performance) as mine are the SE grilles which have more slats?
2013 116D EfficientDynamics

User avatar
cotswoldbmwmini
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 3754
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 am

Re: F20/21 m performance black grilles LCI

Post by cotswoldbmwmini » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:25 am

Steven1077 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:18 pm
cotswoldbmwmini wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:17 am
Hi Guys,

Just want to point out that we do these for £65.00 including vat and delivery for forum members.......... :wink:

Give me a call on 01452872666 to order :D
Are these still £65?
Hi,

The price for the LCI gloss black grills would now be £75 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - 32778

Payment Options:

For orders under £500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via Paypal (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can take Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

For orders over £500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal – partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer – Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.
Parts Advisors
Cotswold BMW

Direct Telephone Number: 01242 335365
E-mail: partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Website: http://www.cotswoldgroup.com

User avatar
cotswoldbmwmini
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Posts: 3754
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 am

Re: F20/21 m performance black grilles LCI

Post by cotswoldbmwmini » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:29 am

fez_7 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:10 pm
cotswoldbmwmini wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:17 am
Hi Guys,

Just want to point out that we do these for £65.00 including vat and delivery for forum members.......... :wink:

Give me a call on 01452872666 to order :D
How much for pre-LCI? I appreciate this is an ancient post...

Also can I get a quote on the pre-LCI grilles for Sport models as well (instead of M performance) as mine are the SE grilles which have more slats?
Hi,

If I can get your REG or chassis I can look into the above for you.

Kind Regards
Parts Advisors
Cotswold BMW

Direct Telephone Number: 01242 335365
E-mail: partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Website: http://www.cotswoldgroup.com

Steven1077
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Posts: 1083
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:44 pm
Location: London

Re: F20/21 m performance black grilles LCI

Post by Steven1077 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:58 pm

cotswoldbmwmini wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:25 am
Steven1077 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:18 pm
cotswoldbmwmini wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:17 am
Hi Guys,

Just want to point out that we do these for £65.00 including vat and delivery for forum members.......... :wink:

Give me a call on 01452872666 to order :D
Are these still £65?
Hi,

The price for the LCI gloss black grills would now be £75 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - 32778

Payment Options:

For orders under £500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via Paypal (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can take Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

For orders over £500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal – partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer – Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.
Many thanks, I've ordered these :)
Drives F56 Mini Cooper, F21 M140i on its way
Previous F30 335d, F32 435i, F21 M135i F22 M235i, F30 340i, F22 M240I

Post Reply

Return to “BMW OEM Options & Accessories”