Baby BMW Forum banner

GROUP BUY -- TD Pro Race 1.2 READY to ORDER

11K views 93 replies 21 participants last post by  TeenWolf 
#1 ·
Firstly I hope it's alrite to post a group buy here if not can somebody advise.

I have been speaking with Rimstock who make the pro race range and have set up a group buy for forum members.

Firstly this is to gather interest and if enough takers then will be set up as a proper group buy. So what's on offer

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 alloys 8x18 et 40 with BMW centre bore so no spigot rings needed.

Colours available- anthracite, graphite, silver, satin black, gloss black.

These will fit m135/235/140/240 and possible other 1/2ers in the range however you will need to confirm.

8" alloy all round will allow the standard mpss tyres to be used but on a square setup. (Standard front 7.5", rear 8")

Pricing:

Less than 8 orders (1 order is a set of four alloys) £135 each plus vat = £648
Over 8 orders -10% of the above = 583.20

Based in West Brom in the Midlands for collection or £20 postage ( tbc)

See less See more
#2 ·
Have a look at demon tweeks as they have 50% off on black Friday cyber monday on TD wheels so you need to be quick I think

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

#3 ·
sootyvrs said:
Have a look at demon tweeks as they have 50% off on black Friday cyber monday on TD wheels so you need to be quick I think

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk
If ordered today would be £618 for the set.also td wheels from demon tweeks come with spigot rings not the correct centre bore which may put off some.

#8 ·
Does anybody know what the BMW centre bore actually is?

I'm certainly thinking about it, but I'm sure they could be had from DT for less over the Black Friday weekend. May have missed the boat on that though.

#12 ·
I'd be interested. Graphite for me. Or Anthracite. No, Graphic. Arghh... 😀
Long shot I know, but would love a tour of the factory, if it was a group buy, and we could agree a group collection date, be awesome.... worth asking?

#14 ·
I'm in, gloss black for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#15 ·
Tricky401 said:
Firstly this is to gather interest and if enough takers then will be set up as a proper group buy. So what's on offer

Less than 8 orders (1 order is a set of four alloys) £135 each plus vat = £648
Over 8 orders -10% of the above = 583.20
Hi Tricky, is this dead.... Hate to buy some wheels then this gets resurrected.

I am hoping for some Jan sales bargains.

#18 ·
1. Ronburgundy - satin black
2. JamesHS - Gloss Black

#20 ·
There isn't enough interest I don't think but this bump might gather a few more now Christmas is out the way. I will email rimstock and see how long they Can honour that price or even if we can lower the number needed

#24 ·
Anish1993 said:
Can they supply sets for different cars like my R53 Mini Cooper S?

I'd be interested if so.. Dependant on price.
they can supply them but not part of the group but.

can we confirm the people 100% interested as i will try to get the number lowered so we can get these ordered

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.