Baby BMW Forum banner

after-market xtrons double din astray reloaction

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  GarySwallow 
#1 ·
Hi all, I'm driving a bmw 09 120i coupe, I have recently purchased and installed the xtrons PF7581BAP, and i absoluety love it, does everything i possibly need it to do, sat nav, bluetooth etc, however after installing i've realised the button panel for the stop/start, parking sensors etc can't be housed, now i've tried removing the panel and i can't turn off the reverse beep without turning the car off then back on again, so thats not the answer, also i've been told that the ashtay infill in an E46 is the same as the E82 i'm currently driving, as this has the necessary panel to accomadate the buttons. Any help would be amazing as i'm at a a loss as to what to do with it.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi
Does this unit show the front/rear parking sensors on screen?
Did you need any external canbus adapter or is it all included in the kit you purchased?
Do all the warning tones play through the speakers correctly (eg when reversing near something on the left..the beep for the sensor comes from the rear left speaker)?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.