Baby BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New BabyBMW Stickers

34K views 167 replies 56 participants last post by  babybmwadmin 
#1 ·
So i've spoken briefly with babybmwadmin and he's given me the nod to offer you lucky guys and gals new stickers!

I'll look into costings and provide prices (including postage) for 1 or 2 stickers shortly. In the meantime, here's my proposed design...

Let me know your thoughts, and if you're interested in some, put your name down.

Thanks.

See less See more
#77 ·
dorsetred said:
No problem at all, our 2AT has tints all around with no issues whatsoever my concern would be in respect to the vinyl used as I'm very familiar with these products even sold the original Spandex Cutting Units back in late 80's. I thinks its more a personal choice rather than anything else because price-wise its brilliant for the finished product.

dorsetred
That's fair enough, cars with factory tints I believe that it is the glass that is tinted, not a add-on; unlike aftermarket which is my concern. But thanks for your concern and glad people can understand the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#80 ·
Brandonclifford said:
UPDATE: Price

Right guys, I finally have a price for the stickers *about time, I know

1x larger stickers, designed to go on the rear window - £5 (postage included)

2x smaller stickers, designed to go on the rear side windows - £5 (postage included)

1x larger, 2x smaller - £8 (postage included)

The smaller stickers are now the same style as the larger ones i.e. Vinyl cut and the newer version of logo

I will be collecting the stickers on Thursday (hopefully) and then I can begin shipping.

If you would like to purchase any, please email me at Brandonclifford1 at hotmail dot co.uk

These stickers are really high quality and unfortunately the price reflects this and there is not much I can do about it

Thanks
Brandon

Sounding good to me man :) what sizes are these ?? So I know where I'd place them ... as don't really wanna cover over my break light .. as my break light is on the window not on a spoiler 🙈

Thanks

#81 ·
Brandonclifford said:
UPDATE: Price

Right guys, I finally have a price for the stickers *about time, I know

1x larger stickers, designed to go on the rear window - £5 (postage included)

2x smaller stickers, designed to go on the rear side windows - £5 (postage included)

1x larger, 2x smaller - £8 (postage included)

The smaller stickers are now the same style as the larger ones i.e. Vinyl cut and the newer version of logo

I will be collecting the stickers on Thursday (hopefully) and then I can begin shipping.

If you would like to purchase any, please email me at Brandonclifford1 at hotmail dot co.uk

These stickers are really high quality and unfortunately the price reflects this and there is not much I can do about it

Thanks
Brandon

I'd like a rear window sticker please.

Thanks

Bryan

#82 ·
Haydn_118i said:
Sounding good to me man :) what sizes are these ?? So I know where I'd place them ... as don't really wanna cover over my break light .. as my break light is on the window not on a spoiler [emoji85]

Thanks
I believed you emailed me, I've just replied. In short, no problem!

#85 ·
Si Bailey said:
Emailed...
I'm after the 3 ... 1x large, 2x small
I'm unsure if I have received your email, I have just replied to all my emails, if you haven't had a reply from me then please PM me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#87 ·
Has anyone got any pictures of the stickers on their cars?

#89 ·
Brandonclifford said:

They look sweet :) looking forward to getting mine :) what colours that ? Very similar shade to mine :)

#96 ·
Jayorme said:
One for the back window and two side ones if possible (like the blue one on the thread)

Cheers
Jay
Jay,

That set is £8 delivered

Can you pay via PayPal?

BDog

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.