Baby BMW Forum banner

MY 2019 M140i

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Blades1977 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Does anyone know what price or spec changes there'll be to the 2019 M140i?

#3 ·
That's the reason I'm giving my mini back less than a year after I bought it, last chance of getting a rwd 1 series, and a 2 series with the same spec is well over 40K, December delivery so can't see them building them much after that

#4 ·
If you want one get one ordered very soon - bear in mind build times and transport times...if they suspend builds after Christmas you'll get just about the last car 👍😀

#5 ·
I'm in the process of ordering my M140 with TRL but wanted to know if there was a last hurrah in spec for the 2019 MY for the F20 or F21. Nothing obvious on the web site.

#6 ·
Blades1977 said:
If you want one get one ordered very soon - bear in mind build times and transport times...if they suspend builds after Christmas you'll get just about the last car 👍😀
Here in Australia we've been informed the 3rd quarter of next year production will cease for the M140i and then about a month to set up the machines for the new build M135/140i.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.