Bundle Box Brings US Goods & Prices to UK

This area contains links to useful sites: online shopping retailers, useful maps, interesting articles etc. Its NOT a discussion area

Moderators: Rich196, babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster

rob
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Bundle Box Brings US Goods & Prices to UK

Post by rob » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:40 am

There's an article on TrustedReviews about a handy way of being able to get goods from the U.S., either because they're a lot cheaper or because the vendor doesn't ship outside the U.S.

TrustedReviews article here

Bundle Box website here

I'm not connected with either site in any way and haven't tried the service myself, but thought it looked interesting :)
(It's here...)

mrash
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Re: Bundle Box Brings US Goods & Prices to UK

Post by mrash » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:19 am

I just had a quick look at a couple of items, and IMO its not worth the price difference. A Samsung MP3 player would be £10 cheaper from their, and a macbook pro around £40 cheaper. Not enough of a saving to me when you take into account possible warranty issues and no vendor to return the items. I would imagine when the £ is stronger against the $ it would be more worthwhile.
please take time to just ask someone how they are. Kindness costs nothing, but means everything.

Mrlee.no
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Re: Bundle Box Brings US Goods & Prices to UK

Post by Mrlee.no » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:58 am

Isn't this about the same service as jetcarrier has been providing?

Oops, I assumed jetcarrier catered to UK customers also, but it seems they are specific to nordic nations..my bad :)
Sydney Blue 2005 120D, E87

Return to “Links to interesting sites”