Bluespark Tuning Box

Bluespark Automotive provide plug and play performance tuning solutions for Turbocharged Petrol and Diesel vehicles. We cover most BMW models and get great results from them. We are a UK company based just south of Newcastle Upon Tyne, where you are always welcome to call in for a chat.

Moderators: marco_polo, babybmwadmin, Lambster, Rich196, Producethis, eddbluespark

unrealvirusuk

Re: Bluespark Tuning Box

Post by unrealvirusuk »

I have fitted a bluespark tuning box to my 2013 PWG 135i today and like a few have said it feels very lumpy the car feels loads better in its stock form. What can I do to stop this? Thanks

eddbluespark
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by eddbluespark »

The best thing you can do is call us and I or one of the team will be able to help you out. We do check the forums now and then but its only by blind luck that I saw this today.

This kind of thing is normally pretty easily resolvable. Our number is 0191 385 9005. Just give us a ring in the morning.

Best Regards,
Edd
Bluespark Automotive Ltd - Plug and Play Tuning Solutions - See what we can do for your BMW here: https://www.bluesparkautomotive.com/bmw-tuning

MrWhitehouseM140i

Post by MrWhitehouseM140i »

Just ordered my BS box for my 67Plate M140i Shadow Edition. I can’t wait to fit it and see the results for myself. It’s certainly been interesting to read this feed. All in all, feedback seems very positive.

mw135i

Post by mw135i »

Having just bought and fitted one of these wee beasties to my 2016 M135i I thought it would be polite to leave my initial comments.

Installation is as easy as they say, the hardest part was unplugging the sensor clips.

First drive was nerve-wracking as I am still on the stock charge pipe (Forge is on the way). I took it easy and initially rolled onto the power until I was sure that the charge pipe wasn't going to instantly grenade (I do feel they might be a little tougher than the forum fear-mongering would have us believe).

The first thing I noticed was the torque increase. Obviously these cars do not lack torque from the factory but after a couple of pulls it is clear that there is substantially more grunt which is complimented as the revs rise by a willingness to keep pulling until your'e out of road or courage.

Of course these are my initial feelings and only time will tell how the car responds to prolonged use.

I have read comments regarding lumpiness/ poor performance, from my initial tests this does not seem to be the case. The car is silky smooth with no noticeably changes. Perhaps it is a problem reserved for M140i?

In short, the bang-for-buck factor is massive with this product and I am thoroughly impressed. It's nice to experience that holy-crap feeling again, like the first time I planted it in the stock car.
2016 Valencia Orange M135i with MPE & Bluespark tuning box

JackS

Post by JackS »

I don't suppose anyone has any experience using one on a B38 engine?
I'm considering a Bluespark for my 118i, so I'm just curious if anyone has any feedback before I make an order.

Cheers

eddbluespark
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by eddbluespark »

We have had a few B38 118i's in, they make nice gains.

I'm keen to try one of our 3 channel units on the 118i if you are in or could travel to the North East too.
BMW 118i 2017 Pro Petrol.png
BMW 118i 2017 Pro Petrol.png (42.27 KiB) Viewed 265 times
Bluespark Automotive Ltd - Plug and Play Tuning Solutions - See what we can do for your BMW here: https://www.bluesparkautomotive.com/bmw-tuning

JackS

Post by JackS »

eddbluespark wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 3:49 pm
We have had a few B38 118i's in, they make nice gains.

I'm keen to try one of our 3 channel units on the 118i if you are in or could travel to the North East too.

BMW 118i 2017 Pro Petrol.png
Cheers for that graph!
I'm in the North East, about 25 minutes away from you. Want me to drop a message on Facebook or something?
2018 118i F21 B38, Mineral Grey

Return to “Bluespark Automotive”