Common Questions Surrounding AUTOID and Current Global Affairs

Passionate about cars, it's our mission to engineer and source top quality parts and accessories for BMWs, at prices likeminded enthusiasts can afford. As a member of the forum, you will become part of our product creation process, be entitled to forum discounts and exclusive offers.

Moderators: marco_polo, babybmwadmin, Lambster, Rich196, Producethis, Jack@AUTOID

Jack@AUTOID
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Common Questions Surrounding AUTOID and Current Global Affairs

Post by Jack@AUTOID »

We’re all aware of the predicament the world is in right now. To help you make informed decisions during this period, we have answered some frequently asked questions that we are being asked on a day-to-day basis.

Are we open for business?
Yes. Our store is still live and accepting orders. However, we have closed the HQ to customers. We are only accepting orders through the online store, social channels and other digital outlets.

Are you dispatching orders?
Yes. However, we are currently working with reduced workforce. This means that the office is down to just two people, working three days per week.

Should I expect changes product delivery?
Due to the reduced working hours, next-day fulfilment is no longer possible. Expect delays between 2-3 days versus normal business operations. Some custom and built to order products on the store may see longer than usual fulfilment times also, due to delays outside of our control.

Where do we ship and will there be delays?
We are continuing you ship globally for the foreseeable future.

Domestic couriers and postal services are operating as normal for the most part.
International couriers are running reduced services due to the reduction in flights. This has also resulted in increased shipping costs due to the reduced number of flights available, however we have made a decision to absorb this cost, where possible.

Is there any chance that postage & deliveries can put me at risk?
Whilst ensuring that our strict hygiene standards are upheld, it is a relief for us to tell you that "because of poor survivability … there is likely very low risk of spread from products or packaging” the CDC concluded in its recent Q&A. Link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html

As a result, we’re confident that buying online will not put you at any risk.

Are we continuing to offer finance on purchases?
Yes. We’ve partnered with Klarna to offer finance options to our customers. For orders valued under £1,000, this allows you to either pay later or split into three payments over three months.

Are you continuing to accept returns if I change my mind?
Yes. We are still processing returns and exchanges where necessary. Please allow 5 working days for a return to be processed upon receipt at the AUTOID HQ.

I still have questions, can I still contact you?
Yes. Our live chat on our website is open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. We respond to emails within a couple of hours of receipt.
AUTOID
autoid.uk.com
jack@autoid.uk.com
‭020 7205 2429‬

E81 130i LE
BMWP Short shift kit, Handbrake, Front Bumper, Grilles, Side skirts. 15mm spacers all round. Cruise Control Retrofit. Res delete, 135i BMWP Back Box + few more bits.

Return to “AUTOID”