Introduction

Passionate about cars, it's our mission to engineer and source top quality parts and accessories for BMWs, at prices likeminded enthusiasts can afford. As a member of the forum, you will become part of our product creation process, be entitled to forum discounts and exclusive offers.

Moderators: marco_polo, babybmwadmin, Lambster, Rich196, Producethis, Jack@AUTOID

Josh@AUTOID

Introduction

Post by Josh@AUTOID »

Hey guys!

My names Josh and I have recently joined the AUTOID team.

Some people may know me on here has "Joshycats"/ Josh with the wide body M235i and a previous E82 conversion build from a few years back (Now sold, I've attended several meets at Bluewater in the past and hoping to go to a few more when we start them again!).

I'll be scanning various social media platforms including this one as much as possible to make sure people are getting the information they need and seeing what else we/I can help with. (I also work with Royal Steering Wheels as some people may/may not know and although there is a cross over between AUTOID/royal, I would appreciate keeping that separate. For any Royal Steering stuff, please contact me directly on instagram.com/m235i or directly on here)

Otherwise, all AutoID on here for now.

Look forward to hearing from some of you guys and gals soon! :mrgreen:

Spin
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Introduction

Post by Spin »

Welcome josh, You have a foot in 2 very good businesses !

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

15 F21 135i Auto
16 RS3
66 Golf R
17 M140 Man SE
17 M140 auto SE
F87 M2 Manual LBB
16 M235i auto
19 M140 SE - B12 Kit

MX5 mk1 SE for sunny days & back to basics.

Return to “AUTOID”