New M Wing Mirror Units

Passionate about cars, it's our mission to engineer and source top quality parts and accessories for BMWs, at prices likeminded enthusiasts can afford. As a member of the forum, you will become part of our product creation process, be entitled to forum discounts and exclusive offers.

Moderators: Rich196, babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, Jack@AUTOID

Williams327
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Re: New M Wing Mirror Units

Post by Williams327 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:08 pm

Fitted mine last week, ferric grey really pleased with the quality and fit and finish.

Comparison of my old autoid wingmirro covers vs the new whole mirror units

M140i 3 door Auto

Mods - Dervtech, JB4, LSD, underbody brace, BCS catback, Decat, AFE intake, auto id mirrors>diffuser, kerscher splitter, carbon spoiler, Mp skirts>blades>grills, OZ ultraleggeras, H&R -25mm, M4 pads, braided lines

Father Mapple
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by Father Mapple » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:24 pm

Aliexpress reseller has them on for £124.42 and £11.70 shipping meaning £136.12 plus $4 discount for new users.

Your website has these for sale at £199.95 (plus shipping?)

Why should we buy this from your website at £67 more? Am I missing something?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Presumably you factored in the 5% duty, 20% VAT on the value plus shipping, and post office clearance charges into that price? At the end of the day buy it where you like, no one is forcing you to buy from Autoid. Personally I would sooner buy from a legit business in the UK like Autoid, but your mileage may vary.
M140 Bilsten b6 adaptive, Powerflex subframe bushings, rear subframe brace

xxxcorps
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by xxxcorps » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:44 pm

Williams327 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:08 pm
Fitted mine last week, ferric grey really pleased with the quality and fit and finish.

Comparison of my old autoid wingmirro covers vs the new whole mirror units

Really liking the look of those; I promised myself I wasn’t going to over-mod my car but could be tempted by them; what was the turnaround time from ordering and how difficult to fit?
2018 BMW M140i Shadow Edition, Sport Auto, Sapphire Black, Black with Blue Stitching, High Gloss Black interior, Heated Seats, Memory Seats, Reverse Camera

malcbo
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by malcbo » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:41 am

Got mine yesterday, paint is really good.
See the result:

Love it!!!

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
F20 M135i xDrive
ex-E39 M5

Return to “AutoID”