Forum Discount - How To Use!

Euro Car Parts is the UK's leading distributor of parts for all makes of cars and light commercial vehicles

Moderators: Rich196, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, EuroCarParts, Pat172

EuroCarParts
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Re: Forum Discount - How To Use!

Post by EuroCarParts » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:53 am

Hi Guys,

Sorry, no codes at the moment.

However we can give you 25% off the "was" price on items.

If you find a product that you want to order that has less than 25% off on it already, let us know and we'll change the price on the website.

Hope this helps.

Jack

swanny71
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by swanny71 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:25 pm

So, I've priced up a full set of discs/pads/sensors on the ECP website and gone to enter the forum discount only to be told it is invalid.
Is there any benefit to members ordering through ECP if the forum discount cannot be applied?
Current: 130i & 1M
Previous: Exige V6, TVR's, e90 M3, 156 GTA, 182 Trophy, 306 GTi-6 + others (some crap, some not so crap)

Octavius
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Post by Octavius » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:45 pm

swanny71 wrote:So, I've priced up a full set of discs/pads/sensors on the ECP website and gone to enter the forum discount only to be told it is invalid.
Is there any benefit to members ordering through ECP if the forum discount cannot be applied?
Try their sister company, carpartsforless, and compare prices. You may be surprised. Even with a store managers discount ECP could not match the price for my Brembo discs, pads and sensor.
DEFECTED TO SKODA.

swanny71
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by swanny71 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:06 pm

Blackbmw120d wrote:
swanny71 wrote:So, I've priced up a full set of discs/pads/sensors on the ECP website and gone to enter the forum discount only to be told it is invalid.
Try their sister company, carpartsforless, and compare prices. You may be surprised. Even with a store managers discount ECP could not match the price for my Brembo discs, pads and sensor.
Yeah, will likely go elsewhere - not much cop as a forum sponsor
Current: 130i & 1M
Previous: Exige V6, TVR's, e90 M3, 156 GTA, 182 Trophy, 306 GTi-6 + others (some crap, some not so crap)

Octavius

Post by Octavius » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:09 pm

All ECP's items are advertised with a discount. Because if this any other discount code doesn't work.
They need to supply us with a unique code that will work what ever.
DEFECTED TO SKODA.

EuroCarParts
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by EuroCarParts » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:09 pm

Hello everyone,

Sincere apologies, about all the delayed replies. I promise I will respond to everyone individually by the end of the week.
:D :D

GREAT NEWS!

As you know I am new to the team here, However now I’ve been introduced to most of you; we are now able to re-launch the Forum Discount Codes!

As an improvement to last year, the discount code will be UNIQUE to the forum and is designed to be used by full members only. The code will offer a variable discount of between 10% and 20% off depending on the part, and the current online promotion – This means that the forum code will ALWAYS be equal to, or GREATER THAN the current online offer – resolving the old issue of different codes online.

The code for the forum is BMWBABYFORUM

You are free to use this code from today until 1st April 2017 – However if you ever need any helping finding a part online, you can PM me directly and I’ll be happy to help!

:D

T&Cs
The code can only be redeemed online but can be used for Home Delivery or Click & Collect. Cannot be used in conjunction of any other offers or promotional codes. Excludes selected products – a full list which can be found in the basket section of the website. EuroCarParts reserves the right to change or remove the offer at any time

I know at face value 10/15/20 might seem like less than 25% (OK. It factually is less) but the Online Price has dropped aprox 22% since last year..

This means that you now get a discount, ONTOP of the discounted prices.

This process will help forum members as previously during 'sale' periods the code was totally removed (meaning 0% discount!) Now you get not only a discount, bit a larger discount than the general public!

Regarding CarParts4Less - the code can't match it, but off the top of my head, it will mean that the forum price is lower aprox 75% of the time!) - any other times just drop me a PM!

Hope that helps
:-)

Seyi

dark_cobra
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by dark_cobra » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:33 pm

I just tested the BMWBABYFORUM code on a set of h7 philips xtreme vision bulbs. Gave me a grand total of £0.20 off! The DISCOUNT20 advertised on ECP homepage gave £4.00 off. Not really a great deal for the forum members is it, when any Joe Bloggs can use the other code and get more discount.
65 plate F20 lci 120d m sport. Edinburgh, Scotlandviewtopic.php?f=19&t=81082

EuroCarParts
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by EuroCarParts » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:50 pm

Hello,

My sincere apologies, there was an error with my discount code.
I have been able to edit it.
You can now get 15%+ off all purchases .

Regards,
:D
Seyi

Speedychuck
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by Speedychuck » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:17 pm

has anybody tried their carbon mirrors? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-1-3-Serie ... SwgApW-83l

They look ok, but are they as good as the bmwp ones, and can you get them cheaper with the discount code?
'09 AW N54 135i - CIC - Logic 7 HiFi - MHD Stage2+ 98 - Wagner Evo 1 Performance I/C - VRSF Intakes - STC downpipes - 550i Clutch - BMWP Mirrors / Diffuser / Grilles / Skirts / Y-Pipe - SSDD Spoiler
12.9sec 1/4 mile @ 112mph - Santa Pod

ReGenesis
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by ReGenesis » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:51 am

Little bit insulting when the forum discount STILL has the prices at greater than their sister company.
TRW pads for instance.
£102.99 ECP - £87.54 with code
£82.80 on the sister site
F21 135i pre-lci, AW, 3dr, CR, HK and an ever increasing toy list :D

For sale - pm me for more detail!

Return to “Euro Car Parts”